8 Great BBQ Gadgets
- Next1 of 9Istockphoto
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Weber Grills
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Coleman
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of EZ Grill
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Weber Grills
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of CSN Stores
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Grill Daddy
- 8 Great BBQ GadgetsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
What a Grill1 of 9
By Divya Gugnani
Now that the mercury is rising, it’s time to fire up the barbecue. Whether you’re a novice cook or a pit master, take your summer cookout to the next level with these grilling gadgets.
Skewer in Style2 of 9
Kabobs, anyone? If you’re ready to expand your menu beyond burgers and steaks, this is the perfect tool.
SHOP NOW: Weber Kabob Set, $25
Cook Off3 of 9
A sleek and lightweight grill will roll anywhere with you. This 36-inch grill with collapsible scissor legs features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway of a small block party.
SHOP NOW: Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE, $182
Feel the Heat4 of 9
Now you can get that great charcoal-grilled taste anywhere! This portable grill is the ultimate in affordable, disposable and mess-free grilling.
SHOP NOW: EZ Grill, $19.99
Baste Away5 of 9
Silicone brushes are a snap to clean and make for even basting and succulent meat. Get your secret sauce and slather it on.
SHOP NOW: Silicone Basting Brushes, $12.99
Triple Threat6 of 9
This trio of tools is all you’ll need to (wo)man the grill like a pro.
SHOP NOW: Kitchen Aid 3-Piece BBQ Set, $24.99
Rack and Roll7 of 9
Keep this rib rack nearby to stand up slabs of ribs and whole chicken legs while grilling.
SHOP NOW: Weber Rib Rack, $16
Flavor Alert8 of 9
You’ll never overcook a steak again with this talking thermometer that tells you exactly when your meat is cooked just as you like it.
SHOP NOW: Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer, $60
Clean Sweep9 of 9
Cleaning your grill doesn’t have to be a hassle with this tool that does it all: cleans, rinses and sterilizes.
SHOP NOW: The Grill Daddy, $20
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession