Garage Gone Glam
- Next1 of 11Evan Joseph for Filipacchi Publishing
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Container Store
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Best Metal Cabinets
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Tubtrugs
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of AmerTac
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Three By Three
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of CB2
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Gardener's Supply
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Restoration Hardware
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Kartell
- Garage Gone GlamMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Garage_v01b1 of 11
Square Pegs2 of 11
By Robin Sayers
Organize must-haves with this system that's both mod and modular. Mount one or more grids to the garage wall, then clip on shelves, baskets, hooks or cups!
SHOP NOW: The Container Store's Polytherm Grid System, from $2.50
Heavy Metal3 of 11
This welded-steel, tall storage locker means business: Each shelf holds 200 lbs., and both handles feature a die-cast lock, perfect for your rough and tough tools.
SHOP NOW: Best Metal Cabinets' AS3618-P unit, from $263.50
Holding Its Own4 of 11
What can't this bin do? It's durable, flexible, folds flat, is UV resistant and frost-proof (party!). That said, it's also capable of simply confining your wayward newspapers and magazines.
SHOP NOW: Tubtrug's 10.5-Gallon Storage Bucket, $16
Red Sense5 of 11
The extra-long spout, dual handles and 1.75 gallon capacity prove this vessel has the "function" thing down pat, while the shiny, cherry-red paint job demonstrates its mastery of "form," too.
SHOP NOW: AmerTac's Watering Can, $37
Magnetic Attraction6 of 11
The dozen included super-strong magnets ensure that even a gust of roll-down-garage-door strength wind won't stir your displayed items. It comes in nine finishes; commit to one shade, or mix-and-match.
SHOP NOW: Three by Three's Square Dot 12" Magnetic Bulletin Board, from $12.50
Desk Job7 of 11
The four industrial-strength wheels on this elegant steel-with-powdercoat-finish worker lets you push it around to your heart's content. Locks on two of those wheels can keep it in its place.
SHOP NOW: CB2's Go-Cart Desk, $149
Water, Colors8 of 11
Though "up your nose with a rubber hose" is famous, most are vinyl and prone to kinking and crushing. Upgrade with the real McCoy while enjoying a burst of color.
SHOP NOW: Gardener's Supply Colorful 50' Rubber Hose, $70
Get Floored9 of 11
Talk about an overachiever! This floor-topper is: mold—, mildew—, stain— and fade— resistant; reversible; crafted 50% from recycled materials; prompt to air-dry following hose rinsing. Four colors, four sizes, for sure.
SHOP NOW: Restoration Hardware's Solid Sunbrella Braided Outdoor Rug, from $900
Greased Lightening10 of 11
This shiner looks rugged for a reason: It's hand-hammered, silver-and-nickel plated brass that's been antiqued, then rubbed with sand. After that, hanging in your garage is a walk in the park.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn's Ridged Pendant, $99
Lean & Green11 of 11
Crafted from a single block of transparent polycarbonate, this stunning seat is virtually indestructible — a desirable quality, considering it might come into contact with a neighboring tool.
SHOP NOW: Charles Ghost Stool by Kartell, from $170
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession