Little People, Big World
- Next1 of 11Gnomeo & Juliet: Touchstone Pictures
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of PhenomeGNOME
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Hidden Art Shop
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Perpetual Kid
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of PhenomeGNOME
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Home Depot
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Little People, Big WorldMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Gnomes Gone Wild1 of 11
In honor of the new romantic comedy, Gnomeo & Juliet in theaters February 11th, we have rounded up our favorite garden gnomes to keep and eye on your petunias and await the spring bloom. Oh, and because they’re so darn cute!
Forbidden Love2 of 11
Set these two romantic characters in your garden for an affectionate reminder of the Capulet and Montague love-hate relationship.
SHOP NOW: Gnomeo & Juliet Concrete Garden Gnome Couple, $40
Tree People3 of 11
Adorn your trees and make them come to life by adding a friendly resident gnome.
SHOP NOW: Knothole Gnomes Garden Welcome Tree Sculpture Door Gnome, $15
China Delight4 of 11
Depart from the traditional gnome and invite these little guys into your home with their organic designs on bone china.
SHOP NOW: Bamboo Urban Gnome, approx. $80
Tricky Fellas5 of 11
For a funny twist, rid your garden of those pesky ceramic gnomes with these gnome-be-gone gnomebearers. Set the two recycled metal gnomebearers in your flower beds to show the neighborhood who’s boss.
SHOP NOW: Gnome Be Gone Gnomebearers, $100
Tongue & Cheeks6 of 11
For a naughty garden accent, grab this rude gnome for his ‘cheeky’ humor and his ability to shock some unsuspecting person who happens upon him in the garden.
SHOP NOW: Mooning Gnome, $35
Hanging Out7 of 11
With his pointy cap and scruffy gnome boots, this impish fellow sits atop a faux-wooden swing with ruddy cheeks beaming a ready smile.
SHOP NOW: Sammy the Swinging Gnome, $25
Nap Time8 of 11
Those lazy winter days can get to us all, including this snoozing garden gnome who is sleeping while on duty protecting your roses.
SHOP NOW: Snoozing Gnome, $47
Secret Stash9 of 11
Who knew gnomes we’re so trustworthy? This ultra sweet container is perfect for everything from gardening tools to treasures.
SHOP NOW: Imm Living Gnome Container, $68
Little Helpers10 of 11
Whether you use them as stools or tables, these miniature gnomes can handle any job in your home or in your backyard.
SHOP NOW: Phillip Stark Gnomes Table/Stools for Kartell, $355
Family of Four11 of 11
Why get one when you can have the whole clan? Greet visitors to your garden with these charming and traditional wooden gnomes.
SHOP NOW: Garden Gnomes Mixed Assortment in Set of Four, $70
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession