- NextWant It!1 of 10Courtesy of Hard Candy Cases
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Le Sportsac
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Yamaha
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Tucano USA
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Griffin Technology
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Patagonia
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Built NY
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of InCase
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Speck
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Case Logic
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
The Coolest Cases For All Your Gadgets1 of 10
By Robin Sayers
Most tech gadgets keep their brilliance hidden. It's time to up the style ante and protect your precious data. Case in point: this stunning netbook shell.
BUY NOW: Hard Candy Bubble netbook case, $30
Le Sportsac Laptop Sleeve2 of 10
The impact-resistant foam padding. The convenient two-way zipper. The roomy front pocket. The pretty floral print. Have it all, as you safely and stylishly transport your laptop from here to there.
BUY NOW: LeSportsac Reverie Big Laptop Sleeve, $38
Tenori-on Case3 of 10
Yamaha's Tenori-on is all the rage, but there's only one case made specifically for this electronic music maker. Considering a Tenori-on goes for a cool $700+, something tailor-made hits the right note.
BUY NOW: Be.ez Tenori-on Softcase, $30 (also in black)
Tucano Camera Bag4 of 10
If you love your lightweight and petite digital camera, but are constantly misplacing it (and scuffing the exterior), this neoprene case offers a snug fit. Plus, the vivid color makes it easy to spot.
BUY NOW: Tucano Freedom extra-small neoprene camera bag, from $15 (also in black)
Griffin iPod Touch Case5 of 10
Your second- or third-generation iPod Touch will find shelter in this translucent polycarbonate holder. In-case docking and easy access to the finger-friendly display are useful — but the neon hues are what sold us!
BUY NOW: Griffin Technology Outfit Gloss iPod Touch case, $30
Patagonia Bag With Computer Sleeve6 of 10
Recycled. Reflective. Water-resistant. Spacious. Then there's this messenger bag's removable computer sleeve. Couple that with the accompanying strap, and you have a separate laptop sling.
BUY NOW: Patagonia Half Mass bag in Gecko Green, $99
Built NY Flash Drive Holder7 of 10
Even the tiniest of data devices (flash drives and memory sticks) are deserving of a fashionable outfit. This adorable, protective neoprene case features an oversize hook for clip-and-go action.
BUY NOW: Built NY Peanut USB Flash Drive Holder, $7
InCase Backpack With Notebook Holder8 of 10
Finally, a grown-up backpack with a reinforced notebook compartment, a multitude of pockets, a padded back and adjustable straps.
BUY NOW: InCase Backpack, $100
Speck GPS Case9 of 10
Portable GPS devices will navigate to this EVA molded shell, which features velcro straps to steady your unit, plus room for cables. It comes in two sizes: one standard, the other for wide-screen models.
BUY NOW: Speck TechStyle Case for GPS, $25
Case Logic Multi-Purpose Case10 of 10
This sock-like case stretches to fits a wide range of narrow devices (e.g. MP3 players, cellphones cameras). A divider lets you bring along essentials, such as a credit card, while protecting scratch-prone screens.
BUY NOW: Case Logic Universal Knit Pocket, $10