- Next1 of 12Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Pottery Barn Teen
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of IKEA
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Design Within Reach
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Design Within Reach
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Advanced Interior Design
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of YLighting
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Ochre
- Glam LightingMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Glam Lighting1 of 12
Dazzle, sparkle and shine. Illuminate your space in a stunning way with these glowing gems from our friends at Remodelista.
Tier Drop2 of 12
Give any room a dramatic new look with this shimmering flow of crystal.
SHOP NOW: Teardrop Chandelier, $129
ON REMODELISTA: Budget Tabletop Items When Entertaining a Crowd
Delicate Touch3 of 12
For a sparkling addition to a guest bathroom or your daughter’s room, this low cost, high-design fixture adds instant glam.
SHOP NOW: Kristaller Chandelier, $49
Crystal Orbit4 of 12
True to its name, the Jupiter chandelier boasts a ring of fire and light reflected by clear acrylic spheres.
SHOP NOW: Jupiter Chandelier, $399
Linked In5 of 12
Customize the design and impact of this chandelier with its interchangeable glass links that offer endless possibilities.
SHOP NOW: Glass Links Chandelier, $299
Blowing Bubbles6 of 12
Hand-blown Murano glass rings are arranged to look like whimsical bubbles dangling overhead.
SHOP NOW: Giogali Chandelier, $2100
Light Catcher7 of 12
This chandelier reminds us of the Queen’s jewelry box with dozens of crystal pendants refracting the light.
SHOP NOW: Cellula Chandelier, $2600
ON REMODELISTA: Basic, Affordable, White Dinnerware
Sparkling Cascade8 of 12
Hundreds of glass droplets form a shimmering chandelier ideal for a frilly bathroom or entryway.
SHOP NOW: Clarissa Glass Drop Chandelier, $399
Look for Less9 of 12
If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, then crystals are her affordable kid sister. Achieve the style without the big price tag with this more conservative dining room accent.
SHOP NOW: Cellula-Style Crystal Chandelier, $349
Steely Gaze10 of 12
Steps of translucent grey capiz shells are cut and strung by hand to create a stormy and sophisticated look.
SHOP NOW: Capiz Pendant, $269
In Suspense11 of 12
Projecting both upward and downward light, this suspension lamp diffuses a warm glow perfect for a chic library.
SHOP NOW: Caboche Chandelier, $1839
ON REMODELISTA: Must-Have Winter Wool Blankets
Arctic Circle12 of 12
The three tiers of clear glass drops surrounded by your choice of bronze or nickel frame make this chandelier a modern breath-taker.
SHOP NOW: Arctic Pear Chandelier, $5315
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession