Glamorous Bathroom Vanities
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9William Waldron
- Previous Next3 of 9Simon Upton
- Previous Next4 of 9Henry Bourne
- Previous Next5 of 9Simon Upton
- Previous Next6 of 9Pieter Estersohn
- Previous Next7 of 9Joshua McHugh
- Previous Next8 of 9Roger Davies
- Previous Next9 of 9William Waldron
- Glamorous Bathroom VanitiesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Bathing-Beauties1 of 9
Blue Oasis2 of 9
Finnish wallpaper from the 1950s adorns the walls of the powder room in a Manhattan apartment decorated by Katie Ridder. Hanging above a simple yet stylish Waterworks sink, a vintage FontanaArte mirror echoes the wall color.
Small Wonder3 of 9
Designer Steven Volpe's petite powder room in the 19th-century Paris apartment he shares with his business partner, Roth Martin, is chic in its simplicity. Both the circa-1950 brass mirror and the vintage collapsible tripod table are French.
ON ELLE DECOR: Stylish Celebrity Closets
Paris In New York4 of 9
Fashion designer Zang Toi created a classic, formal look in his Manhattan apartment. The pedestal sink is by Czech & Speake, and the bronze mirror is late 19th century.
California Dreaming5 of 9
In the Santa Monica master bath of designers Jeffrey Alan Marks and Ross Cassidy, a unique dresser-style vanity—designed by Marks—injects warmth into the space while adding more storage; the sink and fittings are by Waterworks.
ON ELLE DECOR: Courteney Cox’s Private Malibu Retreat
Fashion House6 of 9
Symmetry rules in a bath at Villa Le Rose, Maria Beatrice and Leonardo Ferragamo’s 15-century manse near Florence. A pair of oval mirrors hangs above a sink vanity adorned with motifs that match the walls, while an upholstered stool adds a luxurious touch.
A Minimal Beauty7 of 9
The master bath in Monica Mandelli and Marco Valla’s Manhattan apartment, designed by Bruce T. Bananto, is proof that a simple space can be full of style. The bathroom features a CaesarStone vanity and undermount sinks by Kohler; the fittings are by Dornbracht, and the wastebasket is by John Brauer.
ON ELLE DECOR: Sexy Celebrity Bedrooms
Fashion Forward8 of 9
Cynthia Rowley created a decidedly feminine master bath in the Greek Revival townhouse she shares with husband Bill Powers and daughters Kit and Gigi in New York City. Rowley designed the wall treatment, which is printed on billboard vinyl, and the painting is by Rob Pruitt. Touches of pink brighten up the mainly black-and-white room, and a Venetian-style mirror is the perfect complement to the classic pedestal sink.
Casual Cool9 of 9
Actress Meg Ryan created a relaxed oasis with the help of decorator Marsha Russell for her Martha’s Vineyard master bath. An antique soapstone sink basin from LooLoo Design is set into a bluestone countertop with painted-brick supports; the pendant lights are vintage, and a framed mirror anchors the space.
ON ELLE DECOR: Inside Meg Ryan's Beach House
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession