The 20 Best Halloween Pet Costumes
- Next1 of 21Courtesy of Nicole Geller Photography
- Previous Next2 of 21Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next3 of 21Courtesy of Petco
- Previous Next4 of 21Courtesy of Pet Smart
- Previous Next5 of 21Courtesy of Costume Craze
- Previous Next6 of 21Courtesy of DitsyKiwi
- Previous Next7 of 21Courtesy of Costume Express
- Previous Next8 of 21Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next9 of 21Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next10 of 21Courtesy of Costume Craze
- Previous Next11 of 21Courtesy of ToScarboroughFair
- Previous Next12 of 21Courtesy of MattiOnline
- Previous Next13 of 21Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next14 of 21Courtesy of Party City
- Previous Next15 of 21Courtesy of Pet Smart
- Previous Next16 of 21Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next17 of 21Courtesy of Lamarmotacafe
- Previous Next18 of 21Courtesy of Costume Craze
- Previous Next19 of 21Courtesy of Animal Planet
- Previous Next20 of 21Courtesy of Petco
- Previous Next21 of 21Courtesy of Nicole Geller Photography
Party Animal1 of 21
By Andie Huber
Turn your dog into a dino, or your cat into a cowboy. (Or yes, even your hamster into Superman.) We've found the 20 best Halloween costumes to help your furry best friend get into the trick-or-treating spirit.
Sid Vicous2 of 21
What every punk dog needs for a night on the town—a red wig, a faux leather vest and pants, and don't forget the spike collar.
SHOP NOW: Paper Magic Group Zelda punk dog costume, $27, amazon.com
Something's Fishy3 of 21
Mix a little shrimp roll with your cat and you get…sushi cat!
SHOP NOW: Sushi cat costume, $12, petco.com
Pumpkin Piggy4 of 21
Turn your little guinea pig into a pumpkin with this two-piece jack-o-lantern ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Guinea pig pumpkin costume, $4, petsmart.com
Take Flight5 of 21
A headpiece and wings will have your furry friend fluttering around your party like a social butterfly.
SHOP NOW: Animal Planet butterfly, $12, costumecraze.com
Fiercest Ferret6 of 21
A lion's mane lets your ferret play king of the jungle—or at least he can rule his own little domain.
SHOP NOW: DitsyKiwi ferret lion costume, $17, etsy.com
In the Doghouse7 of 21
Has your pooch been misbehaving? Dress him up in black-and-white prison stripes, but consider giving him an early release for good behavior.
SHOP NOW: Prisoner dog costume, $10, costumeexpress.com
Role Reversal8 of 21
Is your pooch tired of dressing up like Toto? Give him the lead role of Dorothy this Halloween with the iconic gingham blue dress and braids that will have him barking "There's no place like home."
SHOP NOW: Wizard of Oz Dorothy costume, $17, amazon.com
Giddy-Up Cowboy9 of 21
A brown saddle and mouse cowboy will turn your feline into a thoroughbred with just a few Velcro straps.
SHOP NOW: Petco cowboy cat costume, $8, amazon.com
Shell Shocked10 of 21
Old dogs can dress up too! Outfit your older Fido in a "slow and steady" turtle costume.
SHOP NOW: Animal Planet tortoise dog costume, $24, costumecraze.com
What a Doll11 of 21
This handmade braided wig will turn your furry little feline into your favorite rag doll.
SHOP NOW: ToScarboroughFair Raggedy Anne cat costume, $40, etsy.com
Barking Bard12 of 21
Show your love for all things English by dressing your dog in this custom-made Henry VIII-inspired burgundy cape and cap.
SHOP NOW: MattiOnline Renaissance dog, $115, etsy.com
Star Wars13 of 21
You and your partner have Luke and Princess Leia covered, why not bring along a little Yoda? The force will be with you all Halloween night.
SHOP NOW: Rubies Costume Star Wars collection, $18, amazon.com
Jurassic Pooch14 of 21
Let your doggie roam the wild—or just the neighborhood—as a fierce dinosaur with this three-horned headpiece.
SHOP NOW: Animal Planet triceratops dog costume, $10, partycity.com
Ahoy, Matey15 of 21
Set sail with your first mate, dressed in blue-and-white nautical attire.
SHOP NOW: Grreat Choice sailor cat costume, $6, petsmart.com
Hold The Mustard16 of 21
If you have a dachshund, then this hot-dog costume is a must-have, though other breeds are welcome between the buns.
SHOP NOW: Hot dog pet costume, from $13, target.com
Ham It Up17 of 21
Even your little hamster can get in on the Halloween fun with this superhero cape.
SHOP NOW: Lamarmotacafe hamster Superman cape, $9, etsy.com
Raiders of the Lost Bark18 of 21
Unleash the action adventurer in your dog with an Indiana Jones costume, complete with a faux leather jacket and Indie's trademark hat.
SHOP NOW: Indiana Jones dog costume, $14, costumecraze.com
Dino Dog19 of 21
Transform your four-legged friend into the most cunning predator in your backyard.
SHOP NOW: Raptor pet costume, $18, amazon.com
Ay, Chihuahua20 of 21
Spice things up this Halloween by dressing Fido in a tasty-looking taco costume.
SHOP NOW: Taco dog costume, $15, petco.com
Mane Attraction21 of 21
Your dog may be small, but he'll roar like a lion in these handmade leg cuffs and felt headband.
SHOP NOW: Lion dog by KOCouture, $65, etsy.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession