- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of NY Botanical Garden Shop
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of NY Botanical Garden Shop
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Crocs
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of QVC
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Garden Beet
- Garden VarietyMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Follow the Signs1 of 8
Be inspired to get your hands dirty with the latest gardening gear. Identify and separate the green beans from the snap peas with these cute school house-inspired garden stakes.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Chalkboard Flower Markers, $39 (set of three)
Water, please2 of 8
Give your indoor plants some much needed TLC — and water — with these colorful glass misters.
SHOP NOW: Plant Misters from the NY Botanical Garden Shop, $12 each
Every Rose Has Its Thorn3 of 8
Do away with thorns and pricked fingers by using this handy rose stem cleaner that seamlessly sheds the thorns, while preserving the stem. The cheery colors are an extra perk.
SHOP NOW: Rose Stem Cleaner from the NY Botanical Garden Shop, $12
Pruning Pretty4 of 8
Channel Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music in this vintage-inspired apron with pockets for your pruning sheers (and your Blackberry).
SHOP NOW: Jessie Steele Blue Poppy Fields Apron at Amazon, $29
Muck-Proof Heels5 of 8
These new Croc peep-toe wedges are lined in suede and available in five fashion-forward colors (including Parrot Green). Plus, they double as chic rain shoes!
SHOP NOW: Crocs Farrah wedge, $50
Le Petit Jardin6 of 8
Take the garden to new heights with this wall-mounted planter — ideal for the novice gardener or as an addition to any outdoor space. Fill the terracotta pots with seasonal succulents for year-round blooms.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn’s French Wire Wall-Mounted Planter, $39
Handle It7 of 8
Tote your tools in style with this gardener's bag that comes equipped with two trowels, a rake, digger, pruner and cotton gloves (plus space for extra knick-knacks). Available in green or pink.
SHOP NOW: QVC’s Gardener's Tote Bag, $20
Up and Up8 of 8
Grow your own vertical garden with these hanging baskets (able to hold one, three, or five plants) that can be used solo or in groups to create a living wall. The easy-to-install breathable pockets allow soil to aerate naturally and a built-in moisture barrier prevents dripping.
SHOP NOW: Wooly Wally Pocket Wall Garden by Garden Beet, from approx. $37
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession