Homemade Valentine's Day
- Next1 of 17Courtesy of Blik
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 17Courtesy of Lalique
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 17Courtesy of Post-It
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 17Courtesy of Cambria Cove
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 17Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 17Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 17Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Blik
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 17Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 17Courtesy of Uncommon Goods
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 17Courtesy of CB2
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 17Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 17Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Homemade Valentine's DayMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Lair of Love1 of 17
By Amy Elisa Keith
Set the mood and let romance fill the air by creating a true love shack. Transform your home into a romantic Valentine’s getaway with these red-hot finds.
Long Stem Delight2 of 17
When your beau brings over long stem roses, be ready with a divine rouge-la-la vase in deep-red crystal.
SHOP NOW: Lalique Rouge Amour Vase, $495
Love Notes3 of 17
“Meet me in the bedroom.” “Follow the rose petals.” “Bring the champagne.” Write out suggestive commands to your loved one with this festive Post-It note dispenser.
SHOP NOW: Post-It Pop Up Note Heart Dispenser, neon pink, $7
Lay Me Down4 of 17
Seduce your beau into these soft pillowcases and remind him how much he’s adored morning, noon and night.
SHOP NOW: Love in 5 Languages Pillow Cases, $50
Carry Your Heart5 of 17
Add romance to any room with this delicate vase. Whether it’s filled with flowers or remains a stand-alone piece, it proves that home is where the heart is.
SHOP NOW: Pink Heart Vase, $28
Message In A Bowl6 of 17
A tender bowl to have and to hold onto your most precious jewelry, this elegantly etched dish is perfect to keep that bauble we hope he gives you this February 14th.
SHOP NOW: I carry your heart bowl, $28
Sweet Nothings7 of 17
Tantalize and tempt your date by suggestively eating these decadent s’more hugs and kisses by Two Hearts Bakery in San Francisco.
SHOP NOW: X and O S’mores, $25
Breakfast In Bed8 of 17
Nothing says “I love you” like tasty breakfast in bed. Whether you’re whipping up a late-morning meal for your boo, or he’s surprising you, these egg fry rings guarantee that things will be on the “sunny side” all day long.
SHOP NOW: Heart-Shaped Egg Fry Rings, $15
Cup of Jones9 of 17
Rolling over to a cup of coffee never looked so good. Dig up a caffeine rush with a teaspoon of lovin’ using these heart-shaped scoops.
SHOP NOW: Heart coffee scoop, $24
Writing on the Wall10 of 17
Let the love speak for itself with this contemporary wall decal that can bring your sexy back all month long.
SHOP NOW: Heart Breakout wall decal, $60
Heavy Heart11 of 17
Whether you set this on your coffee table or on your bedside table, this crystal heart is a lovely addition and reminder of being adored.
SHOP NOW: Baccarat Crystal Heart, $170
Drop in the Bucket12 of 17
Hold fresh flowers, inspired love notes or something special in these hand-etched ceramic jars for tender inspiration.
SHOP NOW: Bucket of love and joy, $85
Tease Me13 of 17
Indulge in childish splurges with these heart-shaped whoopie pies that are a perfect “after-whoopie” snack (wink, wink.).
SHOP NOW: Sweetie Pies, $49
Sexy Sushi14 of 17
Channel Samantha Jones in Sex and the City by making your own sushi for V-day. The red clothespin chopsticks hint at the mood of love.
SHOP NOW: 2-piece red clothespin chopsticks and dunk sushi plate set, $24
Mood Lighting15 of 17
Set the room ablaze with flickering light thanks to these ceramic glazed candlesticks. We love the deep, burgundy-red candlestick for the ultimate romantic vibe.
SHOP NOW: Chroma Candlestick, $28
Lovers Bath16 of 17
Cap off dinner at your place with a soothing bubble bath filled with the aroma of lush blooms of gardenias.
SHOP NOW: Gardenia-Shaped Soap, $29
Slice of Love17 of 17
After serving up a divine dinner, finish things off with the “perfect ending” in the form of this red velvet cake.
SHOP NOW: Perfect Endings Heart Red velvet Cake, $68
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession