The most creative and stylish office spaces
- Next1 of 8Meg Mulloy
- Previous Next2 of 8Michael A
- Previous Next3 of 8Bruce Damont
- Previous Next4 of 8Mimi Giboin
- Previous Next5 of 8Danielle Moss
- Previous Next6 of 8Matthew Millman
- Previous Next7 of 8Tilman-Thuermer
- Previous Next8 of 8Meg Mulloy
- The most creative and stylish office spacesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
9-to-5 Style1 of 8
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
Who says offices need cubicles, fluorescent lights and standard conference room furnishings? Swap those boring desks and hard rolling chairs for chic dining tables and rich leather sofas. Replacing traditional office decor with a more livable aesthetic can help create a more productive and inviting workplace. Get your creative juices flowing with inspiration from these seven creative company spaces.
Have a Seat2 of 8
At the Beam & Anchor office and studio in Portland, Ore., a casual environment prevails. A rich leather sofa and low coffee table provide a relaxed and welcoming area where co-workers can brainstorm in comfort.
ON REMODELISTA: A Shared Workspace for Portland Makers
Out of the Box3 of 8
One would be hard-pressed to find anything mundane about the Dropbox headquarters, designed by Boor Bridges Architects. In the 87,000-square-feet space, raw and exposed materials, ergonomic chairs and soft cushions punctuate the open and uncluttered space.
ON REMODELISTA: A Streamlined Coffee Roastery in San Francisco
Home Free4 of 8
A livable environment was a must for James Rosenfield, a retail building owner and manager. "When I'm at work, I want the space to feel like home, since this is where I spend a lot of my time," he says. His light-filled conference area is understated but invited with a sleek white table traditional wood chairs.
ON REMODELISTA: A Beautiful Office in Marin
Major Inspiration5 of 8
Where does a successful interior designer and blogger hone her craft? In a bright, artistic workspace. Recently featured on The Everygirl, the Boston office of Erin Gates showcases her talents for creating rooms that speak to the individual. Her framed art and inspiration board add color and creative energy, while an eclectic mix of Lucite and vintage chairs offers a means for clients and visitors to sit.
ON REMODELISTA: An Office Mix of Vintage and Modern
The Round Table6 of 8
The modern white café table takes on a new role as a meeting desk. Seen here in the former office of Philpott Interiors, the multifunctional piece complements any surrounding and offers an easy option for company meetings, lunches or even individual work sessions.
ON REMODELISTA: A Designer Visit in San Francisco
Gray Area7 of 8
A sense of moody glamour creates drama at the COORDINATION ASIA office in Shanghai. An ornate chandelier and ceiling molding, along with illustrative wall decor, add depth to the palette of gray and black.
ON REMODELISTA: Gray Inspiration
Rustic Luxury8 of 8
The architects at Specht Harpman elevated this once-neglected building in Austin to a sleek office space for Beast Media. The decor has an unexpectedly homey feel, with three elaborate chandeliers, a steel-frame dining table and benches in the meeting area. Fresh flowers and natural wood that add warmth to the room.
ON REMODELISTA: An Architect Visit in Austin
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession