Hump Day Happy Hour
Stick To Your Diet Resolution With This Low-Cal CocktailBy Julie Fishman
Simple to make but rich in flavor, this week's "Sympathy for the Devil" offers a satisfying mix of sweet and tart, thanks to a new line of light vodkas by Voli. It's just 115 calories per glass, so you can enjoy a few without breaking your New Year's weight loss resolution.
Start 2012 with a healthier happy hour, courtesy of Glo:
"Sympathy for the Devil"
1 1/2 oz. Voli Light
1 oz. pomegranate juice
1/4 oz. lemon juice
1/4 oz. agave nectar (optional)
orange peel (for garnish)
Shake and strain all ingredients into a martini glass. For garnish, hold a small, round peel over glass with skin-side down. Move a flame back and forth over the outer skin for a few seconds. Squeeze peel so skin curves outward toward glass. The oils of the orange will be released. Rub peel around glass rim and then drop into drink.
Enjoy all of the flavor with none of the guilt.Jim Norton/Stockfood
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession