Interior Design, My Way: Kathryn Ireland
- Next1 of 11Natasha Lee/ Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Kathryn Ireland
Expert Touch1 of 11
By Amy Elisa Keith
Bravo's Million Dollar Decorator Kathryn Ireland shares this season's essentials from her online store.
WATCH NOW: Decor Dish with Kathryn Ireland
Far East Movement2 of 11
Suzani prints are rooted in Central Asian art and can provide the perfect pop of color. "My Suzani prints blend with just about anything," says Ireland, who suggests tossing in a few natural woven items to make these colorful pillows truly stand out.
SHOP NOW: 21-Inch Safi Suzani Chocolate Cherry Throw Pillow, $425
Lime 'N' Coconut3 of 11
"People are going to spill red wine on a white sofa. It's a part of life that things happen," says the mother of three boys. "So I really create pieces that can weather life and still be beautiful."
SHOP NOW: Marrakech Green 12x18 Throw Pillow, $180
Braided Beauty4 of 11
With a few decades of designing under her belt, Ireland still manages to have a consistent theme in her textiles. "Each of my collections can work. So even something from my first collection can be combined with my last collection," she says. This is one of her new favorites.
SHOP NOW: Morrocan Weave Natural 21-Inch Pillow, $425
Bright Flames5 of 11
Ireland combined florals with Ikat prints—one of this year's hottest trends—for a timely yet unique offering. "People rarely buy one pillow," she says. "You buy them in pairs or buy them in a set. You can mix and match them so easy."
SHOP NOW: Red Ikat 21-Inch Pillow, $250
Carried Away6 of 11
"I grew up traveling and buying, my two favorite things," says Ireland. "It's a part of my culture. You travel a lot and you pick things up," she says, highlighting this envelope-shaped handbag from Morocco.
SHOP NOW: Pochette Moroccan, $75
Tuck In7 of 11
"I very much see a trend that people are buying summer items, things that are lighter in color and not the earthy tones. Bright is very much back, and I love that," says Ireland.
SHOP NOW: Tangier Flame Queen Piped Duvet Cover, $2,250
Dainty Dab8 of 11
"The key to decorating is putting together what you love," says Ireland of curating a space. "Shopping for the things you love is so easy now, with online options. I can't get enough."
SHOP NOW: Embroidered Flowered Napkin Set, $150
Summer Read9 of 11
"This book shows you how to achieve [my] style. You don't need a lot of money or fabric," says the celebrity decorator. "It's about arranging things. Flea market finds and vintage stores mixed with my fabrics and fresh flowers. It's about simplicity."
SHOP NOW: Classic Country by Kathryn M. Ireland, $40
Drop In The Bucket10 of 11
On another one of her trips across the Atlantic, Ireland scored a collection of steam bath buckets. But life in the U.K. also serves as a strong influence for her keen shopping eye. "Living in London, you're surrounded by an inherent beauty," she says.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Hamman Bucket B, $175
In The Shade11 of 11
Whether you splurge on a pillow or a fabric lampshade, Ireland insists that any of her pieces can find a home in your home, rambunctious kids or none. "Elegance and beauty can still exist in the mess and in the unexpected," she says.
SHOP NOW: 20-Inch Marrakech Lampshade in Natural and Bubblegum Pink, $325
NEXT ON GLO: Decor Dish with Kathryn Ireland
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession