Katy Perry's House For Sale
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of Realtor.com
- Katy Perry's House For SaleMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
California Dream1 of 7
By Amy Elisa Keith
Katy Perry and Russell Brand have put their Los Angeles home on the market—pink vintage refrigerator and platinum records not included.
Open House2 of 7
The newlywed couple's first home, located in the L.A. neighborhood of Los Feliz, is officially up for grabs, at an asking price of $3,395,000. The gated property includes a 1922 Mediterranean-style main house and a swimming pool.
Kitchen Confidential3 of 7
Perhaps a "Teenage Dream," Perry outfitted the kitchen with a vintage hot pink refrigerator that she brought from a previous house—and will take with her to the next one. The kitchen also boasts a breakfast bar, professional-grade appliances, marble countertops and wall-to-wall custom cabinets.
ON GLO: Teen Dream Rooms
Take The Plunge4 of 7
Imagine Brand doing cannonballs into this Roman-inspired pool and Perry strutting around in one of her retro-chic swimsuits. The rolling lawns and garden sculptures add a touch of elegance for the otherwise playful owners.
ON GLO: Inside Keri Russell's Home
Wrap It Up5 of 7
With four bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms, the home was reportedly bought by Brand for $3.25 million in 2009, as a Christmas gift for his then-girlfriend. Although the couple will be keeping their plush white furnishings, the three-car garage that Perry converted into a sprawling wardrobe room can be enjoyed by the next owner.
Dining In Style6 of 7
The 4,700-square-foot home with city views features both a formal entertaining space and a casual dining area, with French doors that lead out onto the garden patio balcony.
ON GLO: Dramatic Tabletop Decor
Backyard Boogie7 of 7
To create the ultimate entertaining space, the singer and comedian overhauled the backyard and created more privacy. For a touch of whimsy, Brand pitched a 25-foot-tall teepee on in the yard for his wife.
ON REMODELISTA: Lust-Worthy Pools
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession