Keri Russell Design Aspiration: ELLE Decor
- Next1 of 11William Waldron
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Remodelista
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Ethan Allen
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Ferm Living
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of World Market
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Ferm Living
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Ethan Allen
- Keri Russell Design Aspiration: ELLE DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Be Inspired1 of 11
Our friends at ELLE DECOR offered us a sneak peek inside the Brooklyn home of actress Keri Russell. The light colors, luxe details and reclaimed wood accents create an atmosphere that's both laid-back and elegant. Get the look with these Glo finds.
Crystal Orbit2 of 11
To create continuity, Russell hung identical chandeliers in her living room and kitchen. True to its name, this Jupiter chandelier boasts a ring of fire and reflects light with its clear acrylic spheres.
SHOP NOW: Jupiter Chandelier, $399
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn3 of 11
If you live in a concrete jungle, low-maintenance ficus trees freshen up any corner.
SHOP NOW: Grand Ficus Tree, $329
Center Of Attention4 of 11
Choosing a piece to hang over your mantle can feel like a daunting task. Which piece of art really warrants such a prominent display? If you can’t decide, then opt for an always classic over-sized mirror.
SHOP NOW: Bergman Mirror, $349
ON ELLE DECOR: How to Hang Art Like a Pro
A Tweet Touch5 of 11
Perch this pillow on your sofa for a graphic infusion of nature-inspired style.
SHOP NOW: Ferm Living Lovebirds pillow, approx. $100
Guilt-Free Indulgence6 of 11
Wrap yourself up in this chocolate faux fur throw, ideal to accompany a glass of champagne, a good romantic novel and a quiet evening on the couch.
SHOP NOW: Chocolate Fur Throw, $60
ON ELLE DECOR: The Allure of Animal Prints
Come Clean7 of 11
Light-colored furniture is usually a no-no with small children, but if Keri can make it work, then you can, too. (Look fore stain-resistant finishes to help your cause.)
SHOP NOW: Willow Chair, $799
ON ELLE DECOR: Fashion Designers at Home
Branching Out8 of 11
This silk cushion is a sophisticated way to bring the outdoors in.
SHOP NOW: Ferm Living Tree Bomb pillow, approx. $100
Ottoman Empire9 of 11
Add softness to your space with a multi-tasking ottoman that can be used as footrest, coffee table and extra seating.
SHOP NOW: Linden Ottoman, $399
Fire Side10 of 11
The worn nickel of these candleholders makes them a perfect fit for a relaxed but styled living space. Plus, they're a bit androgynous, which help tone down the frill-factor.
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth’s for Target Candle Holders, from $20
Very Versatile11 of 11
Like a blank canvas, this modestly sized sofa can be dressed up with pillows, or simply accented with a cozy throw.
SHOP NOW: Triad Sofa, $1,499