Lighten Up Your Home: Bright Ideas
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Pablo Designs
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Pablo Designs
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Arteriors Home
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Tom Dixon
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Pablo Designs
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Candelabra
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Design Public
- Lighten Up Your Home: Bright IdeasMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
LIVING_Lighting_v03_intro card1 of 12bright ideas
11 Brilliant Lamps2 of 12
By Wendye Katzman
This minimalist classic (with an acrylic base and a white shade) is now available in six vibrant colors. Plus, it has a dimmer — the perfect designer nightlight.
SHOP NOW: Tube Top Lamps at Unica Home, $110 each
11 Brilliant Lamps3 of 12
Light and shadow play in perfect harmony. These simply elegant suspension lamps can be mounted on a wall or hung from the ceiling. To create instant ambiance, group multiple sizes together.
SHOP NOW: SOLIS Suspension Lamps, $300-$500 each
11 Brilliant Lamps4 of 12
An uncommonly beautiful combination of marble and brass, this desk lamp also takes its business very seriously. The bubble shade is adjustable, so all of your work is sure to be spot on.
SHOP NOW:Tonic Home's Jana Desk lamp, $485
11 Brilliant Lamps5 of 12
These cool and colorful porcelain lamps are somehow kitschy and glamorous at the same time. Grab a pair for your night tables (and we love a mix of different colors).
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Carnaby Lamps, from $195
11 Brilliant Lamps6 of 12
These copper lights may resemble holiday bulbs, yet they're super-sophisticated. The thinly-sliced copper creates a rich, soft ambiance. Hang one striking pendant, or cluster over a table or along a hallway.
SHOP NOW: Tom Dixon Copper shade bubble pendant at ABC Carpet & Home, $495 each
11 Brilliant Lamps7 of 12
The studio light is one trend that cannot be ignored. And, we have to admit, this design is our favorite. (Get ready for your close-up.)
SHOP NOW:Z Gallerie's Studio Tripod Floor lamp, $299
11 Brilliant Lamps8 of 12
It may be “modern” design, but this lamp would be right at home in a '30s Paris parlour, surrounded by beautiful artists and their patrons.
SHOP NOW: Lights Up! Soiree table lamp at Design Public, $174
11 Brilliant Lamps9 of 12
Inspired by nature, this leafy Relief pendant would be perfect in a foyer or in the powder room. You could even hang a cluster of them over the kitchen counter for the ultimate in chic task lighting.
SHOP NOW:Jonathan Adler Ceramic Sprout Pendant Light, $195
11 Brilliant Lamps10 of 12
It may resemble that old-timey light from science class, but this contemporary task lamp melds the most advanced LED lighting with colorful style. Plus, it comes in a wide range of sizes, including clamp, wall, table and floor options.
SHOP NOW: Link lamp by Pablo Designs, from $330
11 Brilliant Lamps11 of 12
This '60s-style lamp is a faithful interpretation of the era, yet it's oh-so-modern; we can’t think of a room it wouldn’t shine in.
SHOP NOW: Shine by S.H.O. Jasper table lamp at Candelabra, $699
11 Brilliant Lamps12 of 12
This is the perfect little lamp for a bedside table or a desk. The resin base comes in four colors, and the shade is available in both solids and a few great prints — create your own custom design!
SHOP NOW: Lights Up! Oscar lamp at Design Public, from $106
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession