Lighten Up Your Home For Summer
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Museum of Modern Art
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Design Warehouse Santa Fe
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Container Store
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of All Modern
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Swarovski
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Harrods
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Velocity Art & Design
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Shades of Light
- Lighten Up Your Home For SummerMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
LightenUp_v011 of 13
Catch a Wave2 of 13
An artistic vase is a perfect airy addition to any room especially when accented with a simple violet flower or succulent.
SHOP NOW: Aalto Medium Vase, $105
Clear Choice3 of 13
Coffee tables are a key focal point in any living space, and adding one with a glass top is an easy way to open up a room.
SHOP NOW: Herman Miller Noguchi Coffee Table at Design Warehouse, $1349
Sheer Brilliance4 of 13
Freshen up your bathroom space with transparent shelving and a few glass jars to store beauty essentials.
SHOP NOW: Container Store’s Single and Double Acrylic Shelves, from $12.99
Light Bright5 of 13
Hang one of these simple cylindrical lamps as a star-like spotlight over a bathroom sink, or line up a row of them over a dining room table.
SHOP NOW: Fairy Lighting by Leucos, $388 each
See it Through6 of 13
Jonathan Adler's Bond Desk is as dapper as its namesake — perfect for an entryway or even as a splurge replacement for that oversize piece at the office.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler's Bond Desk, $2750
Featherweight Champion7 of 13
Kartell has long been a leader in luxuriously light design. These Mademoiselle chairs are a favorite because they combine traditional upholstery with their signature clear style.
SHOP NOW: Kartell Mademoiselle Chair with Printed Fabrics, $860.00
Crystal Clear8 of 13
Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but Swarovski crystals are a decorator's go-to gem. These little tea lights, with clusters of 1,600 surrounding crystals to reflect the light, are ideal for a romantic dinner at home.
SHOP NOW: Swarovski Crystalline Tea Light, $150
Read Between the Bottles9 of 13
Store your books with these clever half-bottle bookends from Urban Outfitters. Not only are they handy placeholders, but they can also double as vases or even fish bowls for tome-loving tadpoles.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters’ Glass Half Bookends, $58
Clever Aside10 of 13
This sturdy acrylic side table-turned-stool by Magino is a useful solution (it even stores magazines) for any dark room.
SHOP NOW: Magino Stool by Karim Rashid for Umbra, $250
Light Toast11 of 13
Contemporary design meets function with this glass toaster. The touch panels enable your bread to be perfectly browned, and the sleek, polished look is hard not to love.
SHOP NOW: Harrods Glass Touch Toaster, approx. $168
Mirror, Mirror12 of 13
Crafted out of mirrored stainless steel, this flat holder stores your large dinner napkins in a streamlined manner.
SHOP NOW: Alessi Cactus Flat Napkin Holder, $112
Shine On13 of 13
Add this hexagonal ceramic lamp to any side table for a diamond-like shine.
SHOP NOW: Sizzling Colors Geometric Ceramic Table Lamp, $149