Gorgeous decor inspired by the runway
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of The Rug Company
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Fuller + Roberts
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Dering Hall
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Made Goods
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Richard Saja
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Ralph Lauren Home
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Baccarat
- Gorgeous decor inspired by the runwayMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
INTRO_Living_It_Up1 of 9
Animal Magnetism2 of 9
With its green-black-and-white color combination, a luxe rug calls to mind the print of the designer look, without being too on the nose about it.
Sofa So Good3 of 9
A vintage Dunbar sofa, reupholstered in a wool windowpane fabric, keeps the look fresh and modern.
Table It4 of 9
Hard and soft lines in pieces like a coffee table-cum-ottoman is an unexpected surprise--similar to the pop of the red shoes.
Go for Baroque5 of 9
With an asymmetrical frame in canary yellow, a Baroque-style mirror strikes the right balance of glamour and whimsy.
A Touch of Turquoise6 of 9
Add a pop of pretty blue—like the belt in the runway ensemble—with storage boxes.
A Stitch in Time7 of 9
Historical textiles like toile gets brought into the 21st century through embellishments. Artist Richard Saja, adds just the right amount of modern cool with hits of neon embroidery.
International Treasure8 of 9
Ornate campaign pieces are like little sparkly gems for the room, blending luxurious fabric with gold finishes.
Black Magic9 of 9
Dark crystal glasses make a strong statement, while still appearing delicate.