Guilty Pleasure Gifts
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Kohler
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Bitch New York
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Jura
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Cappellini
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Vertu
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Terme di Saturnia
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Assouline
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Bugatti/Harrod's
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Posh Tots
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Fiat
- Guilty Pleasure GiftsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intro-LustList_v021 of 14
Fit For A Queen2 of 14
Described as a "smart toilet," Kohler's Numi does it all. It comes with a state-of-the-art touch-screen remote control that regulates the heated seat, LED lights, music, the automatic lid and a variety of "bidet features." At 81 times the price of a regular toilet, this is one pricey throne.
SHOP NOW: Kohler Numi Toilet, $6,390
A Dog's Life3 of 14
Outfitted with gold velvet brocade fabric and Swarovski crystals, this is the ultimate pooch palace. On second thought, move over, Fido. This cabana has got "human heaven" written all over it.
SHOP NOW: Royal Cabana Pet House, $6,900
ON GLO: 'Gotta Have It' Items
Back To School4 of 14
One of the most talked-about accessories of the year is Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's alligator backpack—functional, fashionable and exorbitant.
SHOP NOW: The Row Alligator Backpack, $39,000
ON REMODELISTA: The Ultimate Holiday Gift Box
Furry Friend5 of 14
The chill in the air is no match for the plush warmth of this animal-print throw and pillows.
SHOP NOW: Adrienne Landau throw and pillows, from $495
Hot Shot6 of 14
Be your own gourmet barista with a top-of-the-line espresso machine that lets you customize temperature, coffee strength, size and flavor. And you can forget about cleaning up, because this little guy rinses and washes itself.
SHOP NOW: Jura Impressa J9 One-Touch TFT Espresso Machine, $2,799
First Class7 of 14
Jet off for your New Year's Eve getaway with an eye-catching carry-on that will never go out of style. St. Barthes, here you come.
SHOP NOW: Gucci GG Coated Fabric Trolley, $2,350
ON REMODELISTA: The Ultimate Holiday Gift Box
Sitting Pretty8 of 14
Art meets function with this multicolored masterpiece. Originally created in 1978 for the Palazzo dei Diamanti in Ferrara, this piece has been re-imagined to capture a new vibrancy and energy. So what if it clashes with the armoire? It's totally worth it.
SHOP NOW: Cappellini Proust Geometrica, from $13,000
Dialed In9 of 14
Can you hear me now? Featuring polished stainless steel, sapphire keys and an optional yellow gold trim, this is the Rolls-Royce of cell phones. Aside from calling and texting your friends, the Vertu comes with a 24-hour concierge who can assist you with everything from gift ideas to dinner reservations.
SHOP NOW: Vertu Constellation Quest, from $8,400
Midas Touch10 of 14
Treat yourself to the gold-standard of massages. No… really. Indulge in a 23-carat gold body treatment at the Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort located at the base of a medieval Tuscan village.
SHOP NOW: Golden Body Treatment, approx. $573
Trunk Show11 of 14
Forget the latest high-tech e-reader. Instead, we're coveting this classic leather trunk by Goyard, filled with 100 art, design and travel books by Assouline.
SHOP NOW: Assouline Leather Trunk by Goyard, $20,000
Main Squeeze12 of 14
Get all your servings of fruits and veggies with this ultra-modern juicer by French sports car manufacturer Bugatti.
SHOP NOW: Bugatti Juicer from Harrods, approx. $235
ON GLO: Gotta Have It Items
Child's Play13 of 14
Boasting a covered front porch, fireplace and colonial molding, this house is a steal for $50,000. Well, almost. This pintsized palace is actually a kids' playhouse.
SHOP NOW: Custom Home Replica Playhouse, from $50,000
On The Road14 of 14
Fiat and Gucci have teamed up to create the new "girl's best friend." While diamonds will always reign supreme, this sassy convertible mini-mobile comes in at a close second, with its signature red-and-green stripe and GG-embossed leather seats.
SHOP NOW: Fiat 500 by Gucci, from $23,500
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession