A Stylish Memorial Day Shindig
- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of Trina Turk
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of French Bull
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of bbqfans
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Frontgate
- A Stylish Memorial Day ShindigMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Summer Kick-Off!1 of 9
By Wendye Katzman
As the official start of summer, Memorial Day may very well be our favorite holiday. Whether lounging with friends in a cool cabana or throwing a good old-fashioned backyard barbeque, greet your guests with these stylish finds.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk pillows, from $78
Triple Punch2 of 9
Time to say hello to long, sultry days and tall glasses of lemonade. Fill this triple-threat container with red, clear and blue beverages to create an all-American display. Or how about a mix-your-own-margarita bar? Just make sure the kids can't reach the spiked spigot!
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie Beverage Dispenser, $70
Party Shimmer3 of 9
It's not a party without a little shimmer. These shatterproof goblets, flecked with glitter, are sure to make a splash.
SHOP NOW: French Bull Glitter Goblets, $28 (set of four)
Buzz Off4 of 9
You didn't spend hours in the kitchen baking Grandma's secret recipe for the flies to enjoy! This cheery floral food cover doubles as a centerpiece, dressing up the table and guarding your food, too.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie's Floral Food Cover, $8
Get Cooking5 of 9
This chic barbeque grill is just the right size to go pretty much anywhere you're celebrating this summer, from rooftop to beach to campground. (Just add charcoal.)
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters' Charcoal Picnic Grill, $50
Make An Impression6 of 9
Why go to the trouble of ordering personalized napkins when you can monogram your meat? This BBQ branding iron has interchangeable letters that are sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests!
Top This7 of 9
Swap out the plastic condiment bottles for these adorable stoneware jars in bright, summery colors (with a coordinating tray to pull it all together and catch any messy drips).
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn BBQ Condiment Jars & Tray Set, $39 (five pieces)
Ready, Set ...8 of 9
Little things matter — disposable flatware gets a high-design makeover. Fill a simple glass bowl with these stylish sets of beechwood cutlery to add a side display to your buffet table.
SHOP NOW: Tablee Place Setting at Anthropologie, $6
Summer Snow Day9 of 9
For the kid in all of us ... no party is complete without a homemade snow cone. This hand-cranked machine adds a touch of whimsy and fun to your backyard fête.
SHOP NOW: Frontgate's Simply Sno Sno-kone Machine, $289
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession