Minimalist Home Decor
- Next1 of 9Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Pier 1
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Design Public
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of World Market
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Stephanie Johnson
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Cambria Cove
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Pier 1
- Minimalist Home DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Minimal Palette, Maximum Style1 of 9
Clean lines, crisp colors and delicate accents truly create a warm space in your home. Whether it’s a birch wood dresser or a vintage children’s stool, the subtle touches bring the most style to your home. Maintain the minimalist theme with these simple accents.
Pop of Color2 of 9
If bright hues aren’t your thing, try out these gray shams and sheets speckled with soft lilac.
SHOP NOW: Area Flow Duvet Covers and Shams, from $35
Seen Not Heard3 of 9
An intricate tree design is sewn onto the fabric, adding color, texture and dimension to your bathroom.
SHOP NOW: Kontextur Blossom Shower Curtain in Brown Taupe, $195
Crystal Ball4 of 9
We see beautiful, handcrafted lighting in your future. The acrylic base of this lamp is seemingly made of three crystal balls - one of this season’s hottest silhouettes.
SHOP NOW: Serena Table Lamp, $125
Light Succulents5 of 9
A source for ambient light, this potted plant is perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
SHOP NOW: OFFI Hugo Pot, from $249
Just a Hint6 of 9
Shaken or stirred, this tinted martini glass will be a hit when you invite the girls over for cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Jubilee Plum Martini Glass, $20
Jet Set7 of 9
Whether you keep this on display in your bathroom or tote it on your next weekend getaway, this is the perfect traveler for the simply stylish woman.
SHOP NOW: Hamptons Sea ML Traveler, $82
Shimmer & Shine8 of 9
Raise a glass to good family, good friends and good food this season with this ethereal set of glassware. The handcrafted tumblers and wine glasses add a lively spark to the cocktail hour.
SHOP NOW: Celestial Glassware by Rose Ann Hall, from $60
Girly Girl9 of 9
Look! A pillow that comes pre-fluffed! The Ruffle Pillow adds texture and interest to a sofa or bed. Toss one wherever you need oomph.
SHOP NOW: Ruffles Pillow-Sand, $30
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession