- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Montauk Surf Lodge
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Montauk Surf Lodge
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Unica Home
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Fran's Wicker and Rattan Furniture
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Amenity Home
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of Coyuchi
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Terrain
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Ikea
- Previous Next11 of 11Remodelista
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Ocean Lodge-Inspired Bedroom Decor1 of 11
By Megan Bello
Aloha! Welcome to the Montauk Surf Lodge, a hot Hamptons hangout. Its beach house decor inspires the surfer in all of us. Now, with a little help from our friends at Remodelista, you can bring the look of this oasis into your lair.
Sweet Dreams2 of 11
Tranquil earth tones create a refreshingly carefree ambiance that we find unexpectedly sexy.
RELATED ON REMODELISTA: Lodging & Restaurants: Montauk Surf Lodge
Down To Earth3 of 11
A sandy-colored jute rug lends an open and airy vibe to your bedroom. It may be basic, yet it has the power to pull your room together.
BUY NOW: Patchwork Jute Rug, prices start at $119
Pull Up a Stool4 of 11
This sturdy fellow can serve as a trusty chair or a bedside table for your alarm clock. (Go ahead, hit snooze again).
BUY NOW: Alvar Aalto 60 Stool, $250.
RELATED ON REMODELISTA: Counter Stools
Just Chillin'5 of 11
Hang ten in this inviting swing chair that has room enough for two. What could be more romantic? You know the old saying, the couple who swings together ... er, never mind.
BUY NOW: Hanging Swing, $195
It's Bedtime6 of 11
This platform bed, made of reclaimed Douglas fir, has laid-back written all over it. Naturally beautiful for that breezy, Caribbean feeling.
BUY NOW: Muir Platform Bed, from $1600.
RELATED ON REMODELISTA: White Sheets
Between the Sheets7 of 11
Don't you just want to crawl under these sheets, sleep 'til noon and wake up to the sound of the surf? Crisp, bright white sheets are a quintessential beach house must-have.
Take Comfort8 of 11
Sit back, relax and cuddle up to watch the sun set in this gorgeous pom-pom throw. Lakeside bonfire companion? Yes, please!
BUY NOW: Pom Pom Throw, $50
RELATED ON REMODELISTA: Ilse Crawford Shaker-Inspired Bedroom
Bud Buddy9 of 11
Make a statement with this classy, earthy decorative pillow. The design is universally gorgeous, and you can toss these babies inside or outside, come rain or shine. Now that's versatile.
BUY NOW: Aqua Thistle Pillow, $54
Window Dressing10 of 11
When sunlight shines through white curtains, it fills a room with a flattering glow. Try these on for size and illuminate your bedroom.
BUY NOW: Merete Curtains, $40
Rise, Shine & Surf11 of 11
Balance your on-the-go lifestyle with an indoor retreat. Every day will feel like a holiday with this decor. Plus, a vintage surfboard makes for a clever conversation piece. Mahalo!