Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Next1 of 16Courtesy of Target/CB2
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Suck UK
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Peg and Awl
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Cost Plus World Market
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Kauffman Mercantile
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Blue Ribbon General Store
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of A Summer SHop
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of CB2
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Crate and Barrel
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75Makeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
- Throw A Cinco De Mayo Fiesta On Budget
Fun in the Sun1 of 16
By Rebecca Thienes
Celebrate Memorial Day weekend in style with these 15 outdoor entertaining finds, each for less than $75!
A New Twist2 of 16
This compact hardwood corkscrew (available in black or natural) has two magnetized halves, for a sleek and simple design.
SHOP NOW: Areaware Prism corkscrew, $18, areaware.com
Blanket Statement3 of 16
Modeled after bearskin rugs, Suck UK’s picnic blanket in cheerful gingham has a waterproof backing just in case the grass is damp.
SHOP NOW: Suck UK’s Bearskin picnic blanket, $50, suck.uk.com
Look Sharp4 of 16
Made from reclaimed wood, this travel-size cheese palette and knife make spreading soft cheeses a breeze.
SHOP NOW: Peg and Awl cheese palette and knife, $34, pegandawlbuilt.com
Bowled Over5 of 16
Durable melamine is the go-to material for entertaining alfresco. Jonathan Adler’s new Côte d’Azur collection includes this large Americana bowl and servers, perfect for serving up salads.
SHOP NOW: Côte d’Azur salad bowl, $28, and servers, $12, jonathanadler.com
Tune In6 of 16
If you don't have a fancy outdoor sound system, opt for this speaker, which can play tracks stored on your portable music device.
SHOP NOW: Native Union Monocle speaker, $50, urbanoutfitters.com
Shake Things Up7 of 16
Nothing beats an ice-cold cocktail on a warm day. The lid of this all-weather wicker shaker closes with a snap, making it easy to take on the go.
SHOP NOW: Outdoor cocktail shaker, $59, potterybarn.com
Fine Lines8 of 16
Surprise your guests with what looks like a luxury item: cloth napkins. Luckily this set of four herringbone napkins from World Market looks high-class while remaining wallet-friendly.
SHOP NOW: Herringbone napkin set, $16, worldmarket.com
On The Fly9 of 16
Just in case unwelcome guests swoop in, have a flyswatter on hand. This classy version made of English leather and white ash won't detract from your decor.
SHOP NOW: Mercantile leather fly swatter, $16, kauffman-mercantile.com
Drinks Ahoy10 of 16
We couldn't resist this adorable lighthouse drinking set. The stoneware carafe keeps beverages cool.
SHOP NOW: Lighthouse carafe set, $35, blueribbongeneralstore.net
Rainbow Bright11 of 16
Made of durable bamboo, this colorful cutlery set can easily be washed and reused.
SHOP NOW: Core bamboo 3-piece modern cutlery set, $16, amazon.com
Game On12 of 16
Keep kids and adults occupied while you finishing putting the perfect sear on dinner with this clever canvas tote—it opens to reveal a checkerboard on one side and backgammon on the other.
SHOP NOW: Roll-up backgammon and checkers game set, $40, asummershop.com
Light The Way13 of 16
As day turns to evening, keep the party going with these chic LED lantern lights.
SHOP NOW: Beacon lanterns, $20, cb2.com
At Your Service14 of 16
This tray from Nate Berkus' line for Target helps you get everything outside fast so you can spend less time schlepping and more time enjoying family and friends.
SHOP NOW: Nate Berkus sisal hemp tray, $20, target.com
Flip Out15 of 16
Serve up patriotic patties from the grill with this nylon resin spatula, available in blue, red, black, and white.
SHOP NOW: Star-spangled spatula, $8, areaware.com
Fired Up16 of 16
This portable charcoal grill is perfect for beach barbecuing. Once cool, the grill folds up for easy transport.
SHOP NOW: Foldable portable grill, $50, crateandbarrel.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession