- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Pylones
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Electra Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Nirve Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Nirve Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Nirve Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Couture Cruisers
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Nirve Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Beachbikes.com
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Nutcase Helmets
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Electra Bicycles
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Snoozer Pet Products
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Electric Cyclery
- pedal pushersMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intro Card_Bikes_Living1 of 14intro card
Stylish Bikes & Gear2 of 14
By Wendye Katzman
These sweet, colorful little bike bells are designed in France by Créa Créa and handcrafted of baked enamel. They come in a wide variety of designs. At this price, why not get one for every day of the week?
BUY NOW: Pylones Silver & Magnolia Bike Bells, $20 each
Stylish Bikes & Gear3 of 14
We actually squealed when we saw these insanely fashionable wheels! From the Pucci-inspired plush seat, grips and bell to stylized fenders with fab seagreen and white walls — how seriously cool is this bike! It may just take center stage as our go-to summer accessory.
BUY NOW: Electra's Blanc Et Noir Cruiser Bicycle, $550
Stylish Bikes & Gear4 of 14
Timeless and sweet, a natural wicker basket is always très chic. It's roomy enough to pack a picnic for two and cleverly endowed with a quick-release mount, so on/off is a snap. The convenient carrying handle makes it a low-maintenance tote for a day at the market, too!
BUY NOW: Classic Wicker Basket, $35
Stylish Bikes & Gear5 of 14
It may be the craziest-looking bike we’ve ever seen, but the prize-winning design features the first completely new bicycle geometry in 95 years. The genius is that it folds up in five seconds flat! Great for city dwellers with fifth-story walk-ups. It’s light and compact, for easy wheeling, stowing or stashing on the train.
BUY NOW: Areaware's Strida LT Folding Bike, $600
Stylish Bikes & Gear6 of 14
Take the party on the road and rock out while you ride, with these ultra-compact and convenient speakers. They connect to a standard headphone jack and work with either an MP3 or Ipod. Plus, there's room inside to stash a few extras, such as your keys, cash and sunglasses.
BUY NOW: Nirve Stereo Speaker Bag, $30
Stylish Bikes & Gear7 of 14
Why does this bugle horn automatically make us feel a little bit mischievous? Think Marx Brothers or Pee Wee and his big adventure. But, really, who cares? Its just plain old-fashioned fun!
BUY NOW: Steel Bugle Horn, $13
Stylish Bikes & Gear8 of 14
This super-stylish basket liner converts seamlessly into a tote bag for the girl-on-the-go. It adjusts to fit most standard metal and wicker bike baskets. And there’s even a clever little interior pocket to stash your cellphone and lipstick. Just the thing to take on spins to the beach, gym or farmer's market!
BUY NOW: Couture Cruiser's Daily Delilah Bike Basket Liner Tote Bag, $40
Stylish Bikes & Gear9 of 14
Blisters do not become us. These fun faux wood grips (actually made of foam) will cushion and protect your hands, and they are so Danish Modern cool.
BUY NOW: Nirve Wood Grain Bicycle Grips, $13
Stylish Bikes & Gear10 of 14
Go ahead and glitz up your handlebars. These super-fun pom-poms make us smile (and reflect on days gone by). The metallic strips mixed in the bunch are sure to make you sparkle.
BUY NOW: Sunlite Laser Streamers, $5
Stylish Bikes & Gear11 of 14
Cool bike helmet? Totally! Now we can protect our heads without sacrificing style. From polka-dots to florals to stripes, there are dozens of cool and clever designs to choose from.
BUY NOW Nutcase Helmets, $50
Stylish Bikes & Gear12 of 14
Imagine the possibilities — this little gadget mounts on your handlebars to hold your camera, for a whole new pictorial perspective. Face it towards you and snap away at your sporty, fabulous self. Or take a turn to the road for memories in motion.
BUY NOW: Electra Handlebar Camera Mount, $40
Stylish Bikes & Gear13 of 14
We never go anywhere without our most cherished (spoiled) friend. This adorable tote is the perfect accessory to keep your little monster safe and happy, while the two of you tool around. It has two handy water bottle pockets and a comfy spot for Fido to rest his chin.
BUY NOW: Sporty Pet Bike Basket, $65
Stylish Bikes & Gear14 of 14
Okay, this is the ultimate electric bike — it's actually a revolutionary, all-terrain hybrid vehicle that can go anywhere and over just about any surface, except water. It's got hefty traction, torque and hill-climbing power and hits a top speed of 40 mph on the open road. Did we mention that it’s also pretty damn sexy?
BUY NOW: Hanebrink All-Terrain Electric Bike, $7650
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession