- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Sony
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Fujifilm
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Asus
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Lomography
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Polaroid
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Kodak
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Lomography
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Nikon
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Kodak
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Holga
- Picture PerfectMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
final EE_v02a1 of 12
Scenic Shooter2 of 12
Capture every detail of your trip to a National Park or the vast ocean coast with this cam, which touts its ability to take effortless panoramic shots. Simply press the shutter and shoot the landscape with a sweeping motion. The camera does the rest.
SHOP NOW: Sony Cybershot digital camera TX9, $400
High-Def Dad3 of 12
Shoot 3D video and photos that would make Avatar look amateur. View little Joey’s first steps just the way you remember them without the need for special glasses. Connect the camera to any 3DTV with a mini HDMI cable to enjoy your images on the big screen too.
SHOP NOW: FujiFilm FinePix Real 3D W3, $500
Curious Kids4 of 12
It’s a perfect time to get the little ones to start taking their own snapshots from their three-foot tall vantage point. With a simple design and fun colors, your children will be able to shoot with ease, while still having digital zoom, 5.1 megapixels, auto flash and a wide display screen just like the grownups.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Kids Camera, $89
On-the-Go Dad5 of 12
Stay in touch with family or conduct that conference call on the road with this hand-held videophone. With a touchscreen interface, make free video and voice calls around the world over Skype.
SHOP NOW: Asus Videophone Touch AiGuru, $270
Hipster Teen6 of 12
Wow the gang with this bright one-of-a-kind 35mm camera with a built-in Fisheye lens. It’s a psychedelic must-have with its 170-degree view and circular image.
SHOP NOW: Lomography Fisheye One Orange, $50
Ms. Right Now7 of 12
Who didn’t love hovering over a white-framed Polaroid waiting for the image to appear? Get that same satisfaction in a new sleek design with the Polaroid 300 Instant and its business card-size color prints. Go ahead, shake it like a Polaroid picture!
SHOP NOW: Polaroid 300 Instant, $90
Adrenaline Junkie8 of 12
Push yourself to the limit and shoot it all with the new Kodak PlaySport. It can plunge up to 10 ft under water and record in high definition. And don’t worry about keeping a steady hand, this cam is equipped with image stabilization. From the waves to the mud-soaked trails, this baby was made for the extremes.
SHOP NOW: Kodak PlaySport, $150
Whimsical Artist9 of 12
Throw this around your neck and snap away at fanciful delights. We are going ga-ga over the pastel mint and cream colors of this camera, which produces pictures that look like they were taken in the 1960s with a dream-like halo.
SHOP NOW: Lomography Diana Dreamer Camera, $65
Two-in-One Aficionado10 of 12
Become the life of the party with the new Nikon digital, which allows you to take pictures (and videos), then project them immediately onto a wall to share with all of your friends. With the touch screen display, you can even draw on your pictures as you project them!
SHOP NOW: Nikon CoolPix S1100pj, $350
Gadget Savvy Grandma11 of 12
Eliminate the middle-man, i.e. the USB chord, with this frame, which receives new images via e-mail. Plus, the Pulse automatically links to Facebook, so you can see new pictures on your frame when they’re posted.
SHOP NOW: Kodak Pulse Digital Frame 10 in., $200
Camera Enthusiast12 of 12
Produce mind-blowing 3D images with this lightweight, dual-lens camera that captures two images at the same instant, giving you prints with the same image, side-by-side. Images come out as extremely soft focus and dreamlike moving objects, rendered as ghostly blurs.
SHOP NOW: Holga 120-3D Camera, $120
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession