9 tiny bathrooms that are big on style
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Anna Baskin Lattimore Design
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Angela Gutekunst Interiors, Inc.
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Bruce Johnson & Associates Interior Design
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Goforth Gill Architects
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Peg Berens Interior Design LLC
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Anna Baskin Lattimore Design
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Hann Builders
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Lynne Barton Bier, Home on the Range Interiors
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Smith & Vansant Architects PC
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Houzz/Photo by Roger Wade Studio; Design: Locati Architects
- 9 tiny bathrooms that are big on styleMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Small Wonders1 of 10
Sure, space is usually tight in a powder room, but that doesn't mean the decor can't be bold. See how nine designers created surprising and unique bathrooms in a wide range of styles—despite the close quarters.
Reading Material2 of 10
Books line the walls in this bathroom, thanks to a charming wallpaper print.
Flower Power3 of 10
The designer took advantage of streamlined pieces and a bold, graphic wallpaper to create a traditional-meets-contemporary styled bathroom.
ON HOUZZ: Define Your Home Design Style
Vintage Chic4 of 10
Classic vintage style transforms this tiny bathroom. The color of the tile, along with the black and white tile accents, gives it a fun apothecary appeal.
Shiny and Bright5 of 10
Glamour sparkles in this small powder room—from the large-scale gold wallpaper to the sconces that resemble dangling earrings.
ON HOUZZ: 8 Tiny Bathrooms with Big Personalities
Eclectic Mix6 of 10
An antique dresser repurposed as a vanity, a pottery vessel sink, twig mirror, iron sconces and geometric tile make for a diverse assortment that's surprisingly cohesive.
Cool Blues7 of 10
Geometric designs, intricate details and dramatic floor-to-ceiling sky blue tiles make visiting this powder room a spa-like treat.
Into the Woods8 of 10
This take on rustic style is fun with in-theme lanterns, a metal bucket sink and reclaimed wood boards on the walls.
Nature Calls9 of 10
A clever recessed niche adds unexpected storage to this powder room. Walls covered in a birch forest and a snowshoe repurposed as a mirror pay homage to the woodsy Vermont surroundings.
ON HOUZZ: Find a Bathroom Designer
Jet Setter10 of 10
Global style is achieved through a mix of dark hexagonal tiles and patterned wallpaper, while the vessel sink looks like it has been brought back from an exotic trip.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession