- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of HP
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Alessi
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Container Store
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Organize.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Delight.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Organize.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Pottery Barn Teen
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Container Store
- Prep RallyMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intel_PrepRally1 of 10intro Intel Prep Rally
Preppy in Pink2 of 10
Write term papers and do online research with a smart and sassy pink mini laptop. It's on every school girl's wish list.
SHOP NOW: HP Mini 210 HD Edition Series in the Preppy Pink with Pink Keyboard, from $330
Short Stack3 of 10
Keep those college applications, essays and transcripts organized during your senior year. Fingers crossed for an early acceptance letter.
SHOP NOW: Alessi Parq Document Tray, $48 each
Snack Time4 of 10
Send your little ones to the first day of school with this insulated lunch sack that is tear-proof, perfect for the bumps and bruises on the playground.
SHOP NOW: Container Store Insulated Lunch Sack, $5
Pocket Protector5 of 10
Keep those notes and loose papers in line with these mini folders, a perfect addition to any organizer or binder.
SHOP NOW: Organize.com Mini Paper Pockets, $12
Write 'n Sniff6 of 10
We love these eco-friendly, great smelling pencils that will make your tween love to do that dreaded algebra homework. Sniff the entire set, which comes in flavors like Tropical Blast and Chocolate.
SHOP NOW: Rainbow Colored Smencils, $14
Snap Back7 of 10
Forget those old-school brown rubber bands. Upgrade this semester with stylish bands to secure pencils, papers and other school essentials.
SHOP NOW: Organize.com Mini Rubber Band Set, $7
Cool Pack8 of 10
Get off on the right foot with an awesome plaid backpack. This style is available in both pink and black, and is equipped with an iPod zipper pocket, padded laptop file and even two extra inches of space for that heavier load.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Teen Plaid Gear Up Backpack, $45 each
Overseas Studies9 of 10
Mais oui! Add some international flair to your studies with these vintage-inspired Parisian notebooks — perfect for French class or random musings about that lead actor in the school play.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Set of 3 French Notebooks, $16
Teenage Tote10 of 10
These days, little kids aren't the only ones taking lunch to school. While saving up for her first car, your teen can pack lunch in this cool tote.
SHOP NOW: Container Store Patterned Neoprene Gourmet Getaway Tote, $25