- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Herriott Grace
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of London Life
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of the Conran Shop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Finnish Design
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Environment Furniture, Inc.
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Hillhouse Naturals Farm
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of AllPicnicTables.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Terrain
- Rustic CharmMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Urban Camping1 of 10
From picnic tables in the dining room to hurricane lanterns on the mantle, infuse outdoor accents into your home for farmhouse living from our friends at Remodelista.
Out of the Woods2 of 10
London Life is a 7-piece Acacia wood utensil set, complete with felt case, from Chabatree. These gorgeous hand-carved pieces will light up any place setting and are environmentally conscious, using plantation farmed wood with no chemical finishes.
SHOP NOW: London Life Utensil Set, $32
Beech Chair3 of 10
The comfortable director's chair, made of sturdy beech wood, is perfect for a trip to the ocean or even an indoor corner as a collapsible reading nook.
SHOP NOW: Director’s Chair, $63
ON REMODELISTA: Modern White Patio
Capital Grill4 of 10
For all the city gals out there, grill up your afternoon lunch like you were out in the wild with this sleek stainless steel and oak grill.
SHOP NOW: City Boy Picnic Grill from Lumi, $240
ON REMODELISTA: Instant Camp-Style Kitchen
Eat Green5 of 10
Serve up tender greens on this speckled dinnerware that reminds us of lush forests and wind-blown trees.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Springy Speckles Dinnerware, from $10
ON REMODELISTA: Furniture: Folding Chairs
Worn In6 of 10
If only all seating could have this much personality. Upholstered in vintage canvas recovered from “shelter half” Army tents, the cubic Dice stools are extremely durable and surprisingly comfortable.
SHOP NOW: Dice Stool, $295
Stone Age7 of 10
We love Hillhouse Natural Farms’ soy mosquito repellent concrete candles as an accent to any home, both inside and out. In addition to the eucalyptus, lemongrass and mint leaf aroma, the containers can be used as planters after the candle burns down.
SHOP NOW: Mosquito Repellent Candles, $56
Happy Potter8 of 10
Bring the summer plants into the house before the fall foliage with these bold blue recycled trugs offered in various sizes and colors.
SHOP NOW: Recycled Trug, $18
Farm-Style Dining9 of 10
Add country charm to your breakfast nook by bringing in a light cedar cross-legged picnic table with roomy backed benches. Dress simply with a linen cloth for a simplistic elegance.
SHOP NOW: Red Cedar Cross Legged Picnic Table, $600
Camp Fire10 of 10
Let a soft light shine in your home with a cluster of hurricane lanterns that bring back memories of gathering around the wood campfire telling scary stories. The worn metal bases contrasted with the smooth glass offers an outdoor allure.
SHOP NOW: Hurricane Lantern, from $16
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession