Santa's BIG Helper
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Williams Sonoma
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Cuisinart
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of Cuisinart
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Kenmore
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of HSN
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of George Foreman
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of Kitchen Aid
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of simplehuman
- Santa's BIG HelperMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Grade A Gadgets1 of 11
By Amy Elisa Keith
Whether it’s for Mom or your best friend’s new catering business, give the gift of domestic bliss with these new appliances. Here are this season’s top 10 big-ticket gadgets that will make everyone’s life a breeze (and make you want to buy one for yourself).
Pressed Out2 of 11
With a larger cooking surface, serve up four family-friendly sandwiches at once for quick late-night meals or casual entertaining. Keep this one for yourself or give it to your twenty-something whose cooking skills aren’t quite up to par.
SHOP NOW: Breville Panini Press, $100
Morning Fix3 of 11
Coffee lovers will fall for this combo station each and every morning. Prepare drip coffee as well as espresso and lattes to turn your home (uh, we mean the gift recipient’s home) into a regular coffee shop.
All Mixed Up4 of 11
No time for chopping, dicing or blending this holiday? This is a gift you will want to receive with its three food processors in one and its sleek metallic finish.
SHOP NOW: Cuisinart Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, $300
Movie Snack5 of 11
For the movie buffs and munchie connoisseurs, this is our favorite popcorn maker, which churns out crunchy, fluffy popcorn. We can only imagine the late-night movie marathons to enjoy with this one.
SHOP NOW: Cuisinart Popcorn Gift Set, $90
Spin Cycle6 of 11
This year’s hottest domestic must-have comes in this sassy color and features a SteamRefresh cycle that relaxes wrinkles for those quick dry clean moments. Treat stains (baseball grass and chocolate too) in one wash and enjoy quiet with the vibration guard. That’s a full load!
SHOP NOW: Kenmore Elite Chili Pepper Washing Machine, $1159
Southern Comfort7 of 11
Fried chicken, crispy French fries and fresh fish sticks are just a few of the things you can make with this chef-approved deep fryer. Forget the messy old fryers our grandmothers used. The integrated oil filtration and drainage system also makes it easy to clean, drain, store and reuse oil.
SHOP NOW: Emerilware Fryer with Oil Filtration System by T-fal, $150
Healthy Choice8 of 11
George Foreman is king of the grills these days, and his latest collection of healthy cookers will transform how you grill. Cook oil-free. Plus, the sloped design takes away unwanted grease as you cook, and it comes with two grill plates, one deep-dish bake pan and one mini-burger insert. It’s several appliances in one.
SHOP NOW: George Foreman Evolve Grill, $130
Open Sesame9 of 11
You can cross the wine lover in your life off the gift list. A cordless electric bottle opener with brushed stainless steel accents is perfect for the entertaining hostess too as it removes up to 80 corks with one full charge. Don’t worry, you can buy one of these for yourself too.
SHOP NOW: Waring Rechargeable Wine Opener, $40
Flavor of Love10 of 11
Whip up mouthwatering dishes and delicious one-pot meals with this 7-quart slow cooker. Imagine the stews, chilis and meats that can be prepared with this baby.
SHOP NOW: KitchenAid 7 Slow Cooker, $150
Sixth Sense11 of 11
Rarely thought of as an appliance, the trashcan is an essential kitchen staple, especially during the holidays when rubbish can be at an all-time high. Sync the trashcan with your needs with this multi-sense can that opens only when you trigger the sensor.
SHOP NOW: Simplehuman Rectangular Sensor Can, $225
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession