Sea-Worthy Home Decor
- Next1 of 8Istockphoto
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Burke Decor
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Good Shape Design
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Home By The Seashore
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Home Infatuation
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- Sea-Worthy Home DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Sea-sational!1 of 8
By Ayn-Monique Klahre for Woman's Day
Ready to freshen up your home for summer? Take a cue from this season's latest trend and add a touch of nautical flair to every room with sea-inspired home accessories. Our take: Skip the shell-encrusted tchotchkes and opt for sailor stripes, woven accents and clean designs in classic colors like red, white and blue.
Anchors Aweigh2 of 8
Prop the door open to catch a breeze with the Bar Harbor Knot Door Stopper in navy blue. Made of jute, it's 6 inches around and weighs just over 3 pounds.
SHOP NOW: Burke Decor's Blue Knot Door Stopper, $48
Hook 'Em3 of 8
In a bowl or at the bottom of a vase, these Glass Fishies add a pop of whimsical color to a centerpiece.
SHOP NOW: Crate and Barrel Glass Fishies, $9.95
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Cozy DIY Decor
Ahoy, Mate!4 of 8
This quirky Sammy Seagull print is a retro French take on sea captain style. Frame it in crisp white for the kitchen or in red to brighten up a kids' room.
SHOP NOW: Sammy Seagull by Good Shape Design, $35
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Pretty Party Table Settings
Seaworthy5 of 8
Bring a little ocean life indoors with this bold Newport Jellyfish Pillow in blue or orange.
SHOP NOW: Jellyfish Pillow in Orange and Blue, $44
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Stylish Patio Accents
Ocean Floor6 of 8
Perfect for a hallway or chilly bathroom floor, the graphic red image on this machine-washable, woven-backed Moby Runner Rug was inspired by the work of artist David Milliken.
SHOP NOW: Home Infatuation's Moby Runner Rug, $300
Beach Time7 of 8
Crisp white paired with sun-bleached blues make this Oversized Striped Nautical Wall Clock as soothing as staring at the seashore. Almost 2 feet in diameter, it's a functional piece of art.
SHOP NOW: Target's Oversized Striped Nautical Wall Clock, $50
Marine Life8 of 8
Remind yourself that summer vacation is only weeks away by using this silver-plated Hermit Crab sculpture from Williams-Sonoma Home as a paperweight in the office.
SHOP NOW: Williams-Sonoma Hermit Crab sculpture, $28
For more sea-sational accents, visit Woman's Day
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession