Small Space, Big Design: Tiny Homes
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Tetra Shed
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Tumbleweed Houses
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Proto Haus
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Michael Jantzen
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Eden Garden Rooms
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Micro Compact Home
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of zeroHouse
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of The Crib
- Small Space, Big Design: Tiny HomesMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Intro_v011 of 9
My Pod2 of 9
What starts out looking like an ominous rock flips open to become the office space of the future. Tetra Shed was inspired by the growing need for home offices. Each geometric-shaped shed has flip-to-open windows and can be customized in terms of size, color and shape, becoming a guest room if needed.
DISCOVER NOW: Tetra Shed
Hot Wheels3 of 9
Get the cozy cabin you've always dreamed of in this 8-by-15-foot trailer home. But don't compromise on the amenities. The Epu home comes with a small fireplace, a desk for some evening emailing, and an upstairs loft for sleeping. Build it yourself for just under $19,000 with blueprints from the tiny-space experts at Tumbleweed Houses.
DISCOVER NOW: Epu House
Traveling Light4 of 9
Built from recycled and reclaimed materials, ProtoHaus is a 125-square-foot residence created to prove that living small doesn't sacrifice style. With a charming all-white interior, the trailer-hitched home is powered by solar and wind systems, allowing you to go off grid at a moment's notice.
DISCOVER NOW: ProtoHaus
In the Fold5 of 9
Made of hinged rectangular panels that open and fold, M-House was originally designed to function as a single private vacation retreat. Some of the panels unfold from the face of the cube to become places to sit, sleep, work and eat. Order your own custom M-House to be delivered anywhere in the world.
DISCOVER NOW: M-Vironments
Go Green6 of 9
Working long hours will be a welcomed treat in the eDen Garden Office. The eco-efficient space features all the proper structural elements that you would find in a home, such as plumbing and cabinets, along with a unique "vertigarden" living wall.
DISCOVER NOW: Garden Office
Boxed In7 of 9
Never has thinking (and living) inside the box looked so good. The Micro Compact Home (M-CH) was built in Munich as a short-term living solution. Now available throughout Europe, the M-CH features two twin beds, a flat-screen television, a sleek kitchen and even some storage space, all within about 81 square feet.
DISCOVER NOW: M-CH
Pop Up8 of 9
Prefab homes are nothing new, but zeroHouse takes the ease of construction to new heights. Featuring a full kitchen and bath, two porches and two bedrooms, zeroHouse is also self-sufficient, generating its own electricity (through solar power) and collecting its own water. The 650-square-foot "smart house" can be controlled by any laptop.
DISCOVER NOW: zeroHouse
Decked Out9 of 9
Searching for simple country living without the hefty price tag? Build a mini getaway with plans by Broadhurst Architects. The Full Crib is a 250-square-foot home that features a state-of-the art deck, quaint bathroom and a loft-style bedroom.
DISCOVER NOW: The Full Crib