Sneak Peek: Designer Home Collaborations
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Vern Yip for HSN
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Donna Karan for Lenox
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Trina Turk for Schumacher
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Monique Lhuillier Home
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Dylan's Candy Bar for MaClaren
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Swarovski Elements
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Gordon Ramsey Everyday for Kmart
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Kelly Wearstler for Sferra
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Adeline Adeline
- Sneak Peek: Designer Home CollaborationsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Team Players1 of 12
By Emili Vesilind
If you're looking to add a little name-brand, budget-friendly flair to your home, then you're in luck. Some of the biggest stars in fashion, food and interior design are launching lines with major home decor companies. From bikes to bedding, here are our favorite high-profile collaborations.
Vern Yip For HSN2 of 12
Muted colors and tone-on-tone textiles are the backbone of interior designer, and Trading Spaces host Vern Yip's new collection for HSN, Vern Yip Home. It features bedding, furniture, window treatments, rugs and lighting meant to meld seamlessly into your room's existing design.
Donna Karan For Lenox3 of 12
Lenox brings Donna Karan's earthy-urban sensibilities to its new Donna Karan Lenox tabletop collection, which incorporates the designer's signature hues—classic black and white—with organic-feeling shapes that recall hand-tossed ceramics.
Trina Turk For Schumacher4 of 12
Fashion designer Trina Turk's love affair with vintage prints made her the perfect partner for textile and wall covering company Schumacher, which recently launched its second line of indoor and outdoor fabrics created in collaboration with the designer. Expect vivid color combos and retro prints.
Versace For H&M5 of 12
Leave it to Versace to distinguish itself from the pack. It's set to be the first design house to include home goods in its H&M collection, out Nov. 19. Details on the collection are still scant, but H&M confirms that we'll definitely be seeing some pillows and bedspreads.
Monique Lhuillier Home6 of 12
Taking a page from the Vera Wang handbook, wedding dress designer Monique Lhuillier has delved into tabletop design, debuting an elegant china collection for Royal Doulton. The line boasts barely there florals and stately classic designs that are as chic and understated as her gowns.
Dylan's Candy Bar For Maclaren7 of 12
Swanky stroller brand Maclaren tapped cult favorite candy maven Dylan Lauren (Ralph's daughter) to co-create a branded stroller using its lightest-weight design, Volo. The result? A Technicolor baby buggy that harnesses all the fun and whimsy of an old-time candy shop.
Swarovski Elements8 of 12
Now even your wallpaper can be blinged out. Swarovski Elements has teamed up with British wallpaper designer Karen Beauchamp to create wallpaper encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Resembling metallic leather peppered with itty-bitty gemstones, the paper ranges from subtle to sparkling, with dense layers of crystals applied directly to sections of certain styles.
Gordon Ramsay Everyday For Kmart9 of 12
Hot-tempered chef and reality TV star Gordon Ramsay will debut his own kitchen collection for Kmart, Gordon Ramsay Everyday, featuring stainless steel cookware, simple decor-friendly dinnerware, utensils and small kitchen appliances—all at wallet-friendly prices.
Missoni For Target10 of 12
Easily the most anticipated designer collaboration set to hit stores this fall is Missoni's massive collection for Target. The line will include over 400 chevron-print pieces—encompassing fashion for the whole family and homewares ranging from bedding and bikes to laptop cases and luggage.
Kelly Wearstler For Sferra11 of 12
Superstar interior and fashion designer Kelly Wearstler has reigned in her Rococo influences to create a more classic collection for luxury bedding company Sferra. Muted blues, creams and yellows paired with nature-inspired graphics make for a timeless statement.
Kate Spade For Adeline Adeline12 of 12
What color would Kate Spade's bicycle be? Why, Kelly green of course. The ladylike brand has teamed up with cult-favorite New York bicycle shop Adeline Adeline to create a retro-feeling bike, perfect for pedaling around town in a pleated skirt.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession