Spectacular Celebrity Living Rooms
- Next1 of 8Roger Davies
- Previous Next2 of 8Eric Piasecki
- Previous Next3 of 8William Waldron
- Previous Next4 of 8Grey Crawford
- Previous Next5 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next6 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next7 of 8Simon Upton
- Previous Next8 of 8Roger Davies
- Spectacular Celebrity Living RoomsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Famous Spaces1 of 8
Take a look at these colorful homes from ELLE DECOR.
We've seen them captivate an audience and strut across the runway, but how do the stars live when the cameras aren’t pointed their way? From casual to contemporary, off-beat to opulent, celebrity living rooms don’t just dazzle— they give us an exclusive peek at each star’s personal style.
Modern Mix2 of 8
Though sparsely decorated, the Manhattan living room of actors Rob Morrow and Debbon Ayer welcomes with a warm palette and a variety of textures. Center-cut pine floors are covered in a Tibetan-wool carpet by Odegard; the curtains are made of a Bergamo wool sateen, and organically shaped armchairs by B&B Italia lend character to the space.
Retro Gets Modern3 of 8
The Palm Beach, Florida, condo of designer Jonathan Adler and Barneys New York creative director Simon Doonan sports updated ’70s style. Adler designed many of the furnishings, including the grass-green geometric rug, the spunky sofa and throw pillow, and the streamlined pair of brown-lacquer side tables.
Old Hollywood Style4 of 8
In the Hollywood Hills home of actors Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor, Spanish Revival style gets a welcome update with Dunbar-style velvet sofas by Wyeth and a Scandinavian light fixture by Poul Henningsen. A collection of photographs by Hiroshi Sugimoto and Matthew Barney are displayed on the picture ledges.
ON ELLE DECOR: Elle Decor Editors’ Top Travel Essentials
Italian Opulence5 of 8
With a rich golden palette, intricate coffered ceilings, and geometric floor tiles, Donatella Versace’s living room in Milan is anything but minimalist. A pair of massive Empire-style urns flank a painting from the school of Panini, and the graphic sofas are from the Versace Home Collection.
ON ELLE DECOR: How to Mix Patterns Stylishly
California Casual6 of 8
With oversized windows and relaxed furnishings, the living room in Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber’s Malibu, California, home, is an inviting retreat. Custom-made teak sofas upholstered in a Jim Thompson silk flank a pair of Charles Jacobsen tables, and a photograph of the model, taken by Herb Ritts, hangs above the fireplace.
Seaside Chic7 of 8
Well-displayed curiosities add a beachy vibe to the Washington, D.C., home of actress-writer Alexandra Wentworth and news anchor George Stephanopoulos. Two inset bookcases, filled with ceramics, seashells, and mercury glass, flank a painting by Loren MacIver. Wentworth used fabric dye to add a whimsical pattern to the wool-sisal rug.
ON ELLE DECOR: White Done Right
Model Apartment8 of 8
Cover girl Jessica Stam commissioned designer Rafael de Cárdenas to create a Manhattan apartment to please even the most fashionable trendsetter. The living room has a jewel-toned palette of purples, pinks, and metallics. The 1950s armchairs are upholstered in Donghia cotton, the vintage sofa is from eBay, and the custom-made rug is by Stark Carpet.