Stylish home decor for every budget
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of The Evolution Store
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Daniel Stuart Studio
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Pier 1 Imports
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Home Decorator's Collection
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Ballard Design
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Target
- Stylish home decor for every budgetMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
One Look, Two Prices1 of 13
By Andie Huber
Whether you're looking to splurge on a few great investment pieces or hoping to finish off your space with some budget-friendly accents, we've found six decor must-haves and their more affordable counterparts.
The Splurge2 of 13
From coasters to wine stoppers, agate has become all the rage in home accessories. These bookends have been hand-dyed to enhance their natural colors.
SHOP NOW: The Evolution Store agate bookends, $169
The Steal3 of 13
These one-of-a-kind rocks will add some color and style to your stacks.
SHOP NOW: HSN Richard Mishaan bookends, $59
The Splurge4 of 13
Textured lamb's wool pillows add interest to a sofa or bed. This offering is 100 percent Tibetan wool, with a microsuede back and comes with a feather-filled insert.
SHOP NOW: Daniel Stuart Studio pillow, $200
The Steal5 of 13
Priced about $140 lower, this sizable version has a cotton backing and the pillow insert is sold separately for $10.
SHOP NOW: West Elm lamb pillow, $59
The Splurge6 of 13
One part glamorous, two parts feminine, mirrored dressers are statement makers in the bedroom. Anthropologie's one-of-a-kind version has a hardwood frame and antiqued mirror surface.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie mirrored dresser, $1298
The Steal7 of 13
Assembly is required with this four-door chest that's accented with hand-cut beveled mirrors.
SHOP NOW: Pier 1 Haworth dresser, $600
The Splurge8 of 13
Steel garden chairs, painted in an attention-grabbing red, are an easy way to add pizzazz to any dining table. Pottery Barn carries the reissued classic that's made from steel and has rubber feet for keeping floors scratch-free.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Tolix café chair, $269
The Steal9 of 13
Available in a matte finish, the lightweight aluminum construction makes this version highly portable.
SHOP NOW: Home Decorator's Collection garden chair, $109
The Splurge10 of 13
Upholstered X benches are a decorator's go-to design secret for saving space—they tuck easily under console tables and work as impromptu seating. Horchow's bench has a luxe poplar wood base, linen fabric and stylish nickel nail-head trim.
SHOP NOW: Horchow X-bench, $879
The Steal11 of 13
Fully customizable, this X bench is shown in indigo microfiber fabric, which makes cleaning up spills easy with just a damp cloth.
SHOP NOW: Ballard X-bench, $261
The Splurge12 of 13
Shaggy '70s carpet is super-hot right now, and its soft, gentle-on-your-toes texture makes jute and hemp rugs seem almost punishing. This hand-knotted retro-inspired offering has a finely woven diamond pattern.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Crossed Flokati rug, $898 (5x7)
The Steal13 of 13
This fluffy rug comes in an on-trend black-and-cream graphic pattern with a high, 1-inch pile.
SHOP NOW: Target Threshold Criss Cross Shag rug, $250 (5x7)
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession