Still Mad About Mad Men
- Next1 of 7Michael Yarish/AMC
- Previous Next2 of 7Michael Yarish/AMC
- Previous Next3 of 7Michael Yarish/AMC
- Previous Next4 of 7Michael Yarish/AMC
- Previous Next5 of 7Simon Upton
- Previous Next6 of 7Simon Upton
- Previous Next7 of 7William Waldron
- Still Mad About Mad MenMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Mad Style1 of 7
Check out one of our favorite ELLE Decor stories by Leah Konen and Elizabeth Stamp. —Glo
In Mad Men’s latest season, Don Draper and his colleagues at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce moved to brand-new Manhattan offices with an ultra-modern vibe. We’ve chosen our favorite design elements and paired them with contemporary interpretations from ELLE DECOR.
Retro Chic2 of 7
The iconic Eames molded plastic armchair steals the show in Joan’s no-frills office.
ON ELLE DECOR: Around the World with "Eat Pray Love"
Bold Statement3 of 7
One of the more colorful office spaces, this workroom features a clean-lined sofa in a signature ‘60s burnt orange.
ON ELLE DECOR: Stylish Interiors from “Sex and the City 2”
Fresh & Clean4 of 7
ON ELLE DECOR: Celebrity Bedrooms
Office Space5 of 7
Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon’s London apartment mixes the shapely chair with a vintage Jansen desk.
Modern Vintage6 of 7
In a Manhattan apartment, a black leather upholstered sofa by Room & Board is a more versatile option for today — a tailored style that works even in the most eclectic of spaces.
White Out7 of 7
A Saarinen-style dining table takes a starring role in a modern New York City dining room. The space merges midcentury pieces with an opulent glass chandelier and a whimsical antler chair.
For More Mad Men decor, visit ELLEDecor.com