Stylish Decor Ideas to Steal From the Runway
- Next1 of 11Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Madeleine Vionnet Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Lulu & Georgia
- Previous Next4 of 11Antonio de Moraes Barros Filho/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Overstock
- Previous Next6 of 11Bertrand Rindoff Petroff/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Canvas Home Store
- Previous Next8 of 11Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next10 of 11Viktor & Rolf Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of One King's Lane
- Stylish Decor Ideas to Steal From the RunwayMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Center Stage1 of 11
By Brienne Walsh
Now that Paris Fashion Week has come to an end and we've emerged from the all-consuming haze of trend-watching and celeb-spotting, we're revisiting the runways—this time with home decor in mind. From Chanel's fully branded supermarket to Alexander McQueen's enchanted forest, here are five inspiring sets, plus tips on how to incorporate their look into your space.
Flower Power2 of 11
Everything was coming up tulips at the Vionnet show—the catwalk, the seats and the clothing.
Flower Power3 of 11
Create an evergreen oasis in your home with this matte tulip vase.
SHOP NOW: Matte tulip vase, $60, luluandgeorgia.com
Space Age4 of 11
Jean Paul Gaultier's futuristic set was inspired by the aesthetic of an airline, with silver lines and strobe lights creating a vibe reminiscent of Gravity and Barbarella.
Space Age5 of 11
Give your home a sleek modern makeover with this innovative silver chandelier.
SHOP NOW: Silver modern chandelier lamp, $368, overstock.com
Supermarket Chic6 of 11
The Chanel stage was fashioned after a supermarket, with models and guests wandering through aisles stylishly filled with hundreds of products packaged with the brand's iconic logo.
Supermarket Chic7 of 11
Add some personality to your pantry by making your own brand labels with these customizable ceramic chalkboard jars.
SHOP NOW: Handmade chalkboard jar, $15 and up, canvashomestore.com
Happily Ever After8 of 11
The romantic Alexander McQueen set brought fairy tales to life with a moonlit, moss-covered stage that resembled an enchanted forest.
Happily Ever After9 of 11
Create your own magical garden indoors with a whimsical living wall.
SHOP NOW: Metal wall art sculpture, $169, westelm.com
Changing Lanes10 of 11
Washed in tones of gray, the Viktor & Rolf runway featured an abstract, loooping pattern that recalled a network of highways.
Changing Lanes11 of 11
Bring the disparate elements of your room together with this geometric-patterned rug.
SHOP NOW: Dominic rug in charcoal, $135 and up, onekingslane.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook