Stylish Stockings and Menorahs
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Areaware
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of UrbanCamp
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Modern Tribe
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of West Elm
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Anat Basanta
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of habitationBoheme
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Jonathan Nelson
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Stylish Stockings and MenorahsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Holiday Decor Redux1 of 11
By Stacey Lindsay for Remodelista
Move over classic holiday decorations! With bold colors, unusual materials and an emphasis on design, these ten holiday stockings and menorahs are anything but traditional.
Bird's-Eye View2 of 11
The team at Jonathan Adler add avian flair to the traditional menorah with this creative porcelain and metallic model.
SHOP NOW: Peacock Menorah, $120
ON REMODELISTA: Birds as Decor
Iron Clad3 of 11
Heavy and minimal, this tree-shaped menorah by industrial designer Josh Owen makes a graphic and modern statement—and the cleverly integrated tray is perfect for catching wax drippings.
SHOP NOW: Cast Iron Menorah, $100
ON REMODELISTA: More Modern Menorahs
Blanket Statement4 of 11
The holiday mantel gets a Southwestern spin with this fully lined stocking made from an authentic wool Pendleton blanket.
SHOP NOW: Navajo Christmas Stocking, $42
ON REMODELISTA: Southwestern-Inspired Accessories
Star Traveler5 of 11
Assemble the pieces of this puzzle to create a menorah with a Star of David center. Made in Israel, it comes with a wooden box for easy travel and storage.
SHOP NOW: Star of David Travel Menorah, $135
ON REMODELISTA: Holiday Gifts for the Traveler
Seasonal Simplicity6 of 11
This minimalist felt stocking by West Elm proves that keeping things simple at Christmastime can be beautiful. Add monogrammed initials for a personal touch.
SHOP NOW: Felt Stocking, $12
ON REMODELISTA: Saluting the Utilitarian
Branching Out7 of 11
Handcrafted of brass, this menorah was inspired by trees, like oak and fig, found in Israel.
SHOP NOW: Contemporary Branch Menorah, $150
ON REMODELISTA: All That Glitters
In the Bag8 of 11
Tough burlap gets a second lease on life: These elf-toed stockings are made out of repurposed coffee bean bags with festive green accents.
SHOP NOW: Rustic Burlap Stocking, $40
ON REMODELISTA: Rooms with Burlap
Into the Woods9 of 11
Described as "a modern interpretation of old candelabras," this menorah has a solid masculine appeal with dark walnut wood and copper detailing.
SHOP NOW: Hanukkah Menorah in Solid Walnut and Copper, $98
ON REMODELISTA: Hi/Low Modern Menorahs
Snuggle Up10 of 11
Wrap your treats in a soft cable-knit stocking that lends a cozy note to the holiday mantel.
SHOP NOW: Chunky Knit Stocking, $40
ON REMODELISTA: Gifts for the Tea Drinker
Chill Out11 of 11
Lighten up your seasonal decor with this whimsical cool-toned stocking in a timeless pattern.
SHOP NOW: Loomed and Looped Stocking, $48
ON REMODELISTA: Holiday Decor Roundup