The Most Elaborate Holiday Window Displays
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Courtesy of Galeries Lafayette
- Previous Next3 of 18Courtesy of Galeries Lafayette
- Previous Next4 of 18Courtesy of Tiffany & Co.
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtesy of Tiffany & Co.
- Previous Next6 of 18Courtesy of Selfridges
- Previous Next7 of 18Courtesy of Selfridges
- Previous Next8 of 18Courtesy of Lord & Taylor
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtesy of Liberty London
- Previous Next10 of 18Courtesy of Harvey Nichols
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtesy of Harvey Nichols
- Previous Next12 of 18Courtesy of Harvey Nichols
- Previous Next13 of 18Courtesy of Henri Bendel
- Previous Next14 of 18Courtesy of Henri Bendel
- Previous Next15 of 18Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next16 of 18Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next17 of 18Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next18 of 18Courtesy of Bergdorf Goodman
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Window Displays8 Best Spa Getaways Around the World
- 5 Ways To Get A-List Hotel Service
- 10 Top Vacation Spots for Lovebirds
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
- Throw A Cinco De Mayo Fiesta On Budget
Best Dressed1 of 18
At the time of year when embracing our inner child is completely acceptable, little piques our imagination and sense of wonder more than seeing what the best department stores in the world have dreamed up for their holiday displays. From Barneys New York to the Galeries Lafayette in Paris, window shopping has never been so beautiful.
Belle of the Ball2 of 18
This window display at the upscale Paris department store, Galeries Lafayette, drips in lush florals and is based off the children's classic, Beauty and the Beast.
ON ELLE: The ELLE Under $100 Gift Guide
Time After Time3 of 18
This animated window at Galeries Lafayette takes time seriously.
ON ELLE: 37 Statement Accessories for Winter
Blue Christmas4 of 18
Tiffany's & Co. snowy day New York City streets get dressed with little blue boxes.
Solitaires & Snowfalls5 of 18
Tiffany & Co.'s baubles light up the night under this dark and snowy sky.
Edible Art6 of 18
At Selfridge's in London, Bompas and Parr were commissioned to re-create London's lost architecture through gingerbread and frosting.
ON ELLE: What to Wear to Any Holiday Party
Sky Fall7 of 18
Kenzo sweatshirts become parachutes falling into the snowy scene at another of Selfridge's window displays.
Vintage Scenes8 of 18
Lord & Taylor in New York City focused their windows on scenes from Christmas' past, with a lovely dose of nostalgia.
ON ELLE: The 15 Best Red Carpet Dresses, Ever
Snap, Crackle, Pop!9 of 18
Liberty London was inspired by Christmas crackers for their theme this year—resulting in a lively window display.
Light Bright10 of 18
A graphic and geometric theme goes on display at Harvey Nichols in London.
Glitz & Ritz11 of 18
Sparkling lights and '80s punk bring this window, at Harvey Nichols, a rocking Christmas edge.
ON ELLE: 25 Stocking Stuffers Under $25
Angel Flight12 of 18
Harvey Nichols' rocker angel in colorful garb is gleaming and glittering.
Madcap Merriment13 of 18
In the windows of Henri Bendel in New York City, an illustrious cast of characters bring its iconic brown-and-white stripes to life.
Iconic Christmas14 of 18
An illustration of Audrey Hepburn, by Al Hirschfeld, takes center stage.
Le Gay Paree15 of 18
Bloomingdale's in New York City turns its windows into worldly shopping destinations. First stop? Paris, France.
British Invasion16 of 18
Big Ben is a highlight in the Great Britain-themed window at Bloomingdale's.
China Express17 of 18
"Greetings From China!" is another stop on Bloomingdale's tour around the world.
Ice, Ice, Baby18 of 18
Fashion-forward Bergdorf Goodman used ice as its holiday theme but also turned this window on its head by displaying it upside down.
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession