10 coolest sentimental mother's day gifts
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Catbird NYC
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Simple As That
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Diane James Home
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Truth Art Beauty
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Simone Le Blanc
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Dynamic Imprintables
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Not on the High Street
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Decor for the Outdoors
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Le Papier Studio
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of KleverKase
- 10 coolest sentimental mother's day giftsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Awesome Mom Swag1 of 11
By Glo Editors
This Mother's Day, wow the slippers off your mom's feet (you know, last year's last-minute gift) with something that is not only sentimental but modern, stylish and one-of-a-kind. Here are ten heirloom-worthy ideas that are guaranteed to make you Mom's favorite—at least for a little while.
To the Moon2 of 11
Help Mom keep precious little ones close to her heart with this stars-and-moon necklace. Each charm can be stamped with a child's initial, and you can add to the collection as the brood grows.
SHOP NOW: You Are My Moon and Stars necklace, from $48
Artists in Residence3 of 11
There are never enough walls to display the art made for moms and grandmas. Rebecca Cooper from the blog Simple As That offers a solution: Photograph each piece and collage them together on the computer (a template is available for purchase here). Then print them into a single, standout masterpiece.
In Bloom4 of 11
Rather than send flowers that will wilt, send a mixed bouquet this year that will bloom the whole year through. Diane James Home produces gorgeous displays of "just picked from the garden" faux flowers that will fool even the most expert gardener.
SHOP NOW: Summer fun bouquet, $240
Bathing Beauty5 of 11
This natural-ingredient-focused beauty line will blend a customized mixture for a range of beauty products, including bath tea. Simply follow their four-step online mixing guide and Mom will be soaking in a blend made just for her.
SHOP NOW: Truth Art Beauty bath tea, $20 for four sachets
Secret Ingredient6 of 11
Instead of getting Mom a cookbook with someone else's recipes, custom gifting expert Simone Le Blanc came up with the idea of creating a bespoke cookbook filled with family recipes and photos. Online services like Blurb make it easy to create professional-quality books on your own.
Hey, Good Looking7 of 11
Sweet and charming compacts are customizable with Mom's name on top. Choose from over 50 designs—each one comes with two interior mirrors and is packaged in a pretty box for easy gifting.
SHOP NOW: DynamicImprintables compact, $12 each
By the Numbers8 of 11
Data-happy moms will love this custom-made family infographic, which can include about your clan's favorite weekend activities, vacation destinations and more.
SHOP NOW: Family Infographic Print, $74
Hands Down9 of 11
Grab the kids (and their hands) and surprise your mom with an impression that is guaranteed to last. This kit simplifies the process, but if you're feeling crafty, pick up some stepping-stone mix and create your own DIY version.
SHOP NOW: JCPenney stepping-stone kit, $14
Blue Plate Special10 of 11
Profile portraits, a traditional artistic technique that became popular in the mid-18th century, receive a modern update. Custom silhouettes can be applied to melamine plates that make for a graphic pop of wall art when displayed together.
SHOP NOW: Silhouette plate, $24
Novel Idea11 of 11
If Mom loves to curl up with a good e-book, but still likes the charm of traditional paper books, she'll appreciate these vintage-inspired covers for e-readers.
SHOP NOW: KleverKase, $40
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession