10 Ideas to Make Work More Fun
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Fred & Friends
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Knock Knock Stuff
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Staples
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Perpetual Kid
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
Office Humor1 of 11
By Andie Huber
If you're going to spend some 90,000 hours of your lifetime at work, then you might as well make the daily grind as fun as possible. Here are ten finds to liven up the office.
Color Me Happy2 of 11
Your coloring days may be long behind you but you can still use this crayon for work. The stylus works on all touchscreens—coloring outside the lines never felt so good.
SHOP NOW: Fred iCreate Crayon stylus, $12, amazon.com
Over-scheduled3 of 11
Rather than create a complicated filing system with folders, use this sticky-note labeling instead. From "dire" and "pressing" to "trivial" and "minor," these will help classify exactly where each project stands.
SHOP NOW: Self-important mini sticky set, $8, knockknockstuff.com
This Little Piggy4 of 11
So many devices to plug into your computer and so few ports … unless you have this little porker, complete with a USB hub plus three card readers that cuddle neatly together when not in use.
SHOP NOW: Office Chums pig USB hub, $30, amazon.com
Lunch Break5 of 11
Transport the day's most precious cargo (your lunch) in this insulated cooler—it should help keep fridge bandits from tampering with whatever's inside.
SHOP NOW: Emergency meal transport lunchbox, $17, amazon.com
Stamp of Approval6 of 11
Going through withdrawal from reading Facebook status updates during the workday? Pick up these "like" and "dislike" stamps to add to your co-workers' reports.
SHOP NOW: "Like" and "dislike" stamps, $12, urbanoutfitters.com
Need a Hand?7 of 11
Are the usual yellow sticky notes not getting your attention? Write reminders on the palm of this hand—or just give yourself a high-five every now and then.
SHOP NOW: "Talk to the hand" sticky notes, $9, amazon.com
Easy Peasy8 of 11
The next time your boss asks you to take on another project on top of your already-full workload, just hit this button. It will find all the solutions you need and more (not really, but it will certainly lighten your mood once you tap it once, twice or three times).
SHOP NOW: Staples easy button, $6, staples.com
Clowning Around9 of 11
Keep this jar accessible for emergency situations—particularly those meetings that go on and on and on …
SHOP NOW: Emergency clown nose, $4, amazon.com
Sticky Fingers10 of 11
Customize your mug, tape and other supplies with stickers that bring these objects to life. Bonus? The next time your stapler disappears, it'll be easier to find on that co-worker's desk.
SHOP NOW: Inanimate character stickers, $4, perpetualkid.com
Par Avion11 of 11
Emails and instant messaging are so yesterday. Send a note to your office mates with the air mail launcher.
SHOP NOW: Air memo pad, $7, amazon.com
NEXT ON GLO: 11 Serious Home Decor Bargains
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession