Make The Surf & Sand Your Playground
- Next1 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11
- Make The Surf & Sand Your PlaygroundMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Beach_v01b1 of 11Glo
Hot beach accessories sling chair2 of 11
By Wendye Katzman A plain old ordinary beach chair will just never do. This fashionable option is handmade of black walnut and fitted with an interchangeable fabric sling. SHOP NOW: Gallant & Jones chair, $360Courtesy of gallant & jones
Hot beach accessories radio headphones3 of 11
Whether you want to share your tunes or tune it all out, you’ll be setting the tone and the trend at your favorite lifeguard station. Both are compatible with most MP3 devices.
Hot beach accessories beachball4 of 11
In this case, the phrase “in a can” is a very good thing. This colorful, inflatable beach ball (packaged in a cute tin can) is a prerequisite for any seaside outing.
SHOP NOW: Fred Flare Instant Beach Ball, $8Courtesy of Fred Flare
Hot beach accessories blanket5 of 11
Super-sized and in an array of kitschy island prints, this beach blanket comes complete with four pegs and built-in loops that anchor it to the sand. Relax, your blanket’s not moving!
SHOP NOW: The Tropical Winds Beach Blanket, from $40Courtesy of The Tropical Winds
Hot beach accessories body board6 of 11
We may not be the sportiest girls on the sand, but these pastel-hued body boards are cool enough to motivate us to at least try riding the waves this summer.
SHOP NOW: Milkshake Bodyboards, from $50Courtesy of Ally Sporting Goods
Hot beach accessories paddle ball7 of 11
There's nothing like a game of old-school paddle ball (especially with these fun neon paddles). We can’t help it if the ball keeps landing next to the hot guy with the six-pack abs.
SHOP NOW: Pro Kadima Paddleball Racquet Set, $16Courtesy of Paddlepro.com
Hot beach accessories sand pillow8 of 11
No, it’s not a pillow made of sand. It’s a pillow for the sand. Soft and absorbent, here's a great alternative to our old standby — a scrunched-up beach cover-up over a pile of sand.
SHOP NOW: Sandillow Mini Pillow, $20Courtesy of Sandillow
Hot beach accessories swim fins9 of 11
The ideal combination of comfort and power, these swim fins are the ultimate accessory for your little mermaid moments.
SHOP NOW: Ally Floating Swim Fins, $45Courtesy of Ally Sporting Goods
Hot beach accessories tote bag10 of 11
This "sea and be seen" tote bag is the epitome of breezy, beachy style and will fashionably take you from surf to turf.
SHOP NOW: Lilly Pulitzer Tote, $138Courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer
Hot beach accessories cooler speaker11 of 11
Chill out on a hot day with cool tunes and a frosty cold drink all in one easy carryall! Cooler, meet MP3 player; MP3 player, meet cooler.
SHOP NOW: Pottery Barn Speaker Beach Cooler, $79Courtesy of Pottery Barn