The Most Outrageous New Pet Products
- Next1 of 11Troy Klebey/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Petco
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Organic Pet Boutique
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Art Paw
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Posh Puppy Boutique
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Bitch New York
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Diamond Dogs
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of No More Woof
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Puppy De Paris
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Petnet
- The Most Outrageous New Pet ProductsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Creature Comforts1 of 11
By Sara Tan
We love spoiling our furry friends as much as the next animal lover, but these extravagant products take pet pampering to a whole new level. From $1,000 treats to crystal-studded collars and tech toys that can read your dog's mind, here are some of the most over-the-top animal indulgences.
On the Run2 of 11
For city dogs without yards, this motorized treadmill is the perfect solution for keeping your canine in shape. Just like the one at your gym, it allows you to increase incline, track distance and time, and has a safety start and stop button. Most importantly, it comes with a recessed treat holder—because we all know nothing gets a pup going like a bacon-flavored biscuit.
SHOP NOW: PetZen DogTread small motorized dog treadmill, $490, petco.com
Where's the Beef?3 of 11
Sure, your dog will eat just about anything, but that doesn't mean his palate won't appreciate the finer flavors in life, like these jerky strips made with all natural Kobe beef infused with truffle oil. Talk about a real treat!
SHOP NOW: Kobe Beef and Truffle Jerky, $1,000, organicpetboutique.com
Work of Art4 of 11
Commemorate your furry friend with a custom portrait. From Renoir and Boticelli to Warhol and Magritte, choose your inspiration and the talented Art Paw artists will take care of the rest.
SHOP NOW: Custom pet portrait, starting at $135, artpaw.com
Have a Seat5 of 11
Give your pooch a seat at the table with this hand-painted wooden pet high chair. The bone-shaped seat opens at the back and is built with steps, allowing your pooch to hop up onto his throne all by himself.
SHOP NOW: Bone Appetit seat, $980, poshpuppyboutique.com
Dream On6 of 11
If you want your dog to stop sleeping in your bed, treat him to one as comfortable as yours: This luxe pet sofa bed is made with BioMedic memory foam and faux-leather—the next best thing to sleeping on your lap.
SHOP NOW: Gustavo Dog Sofa Bed, $220, bitchnewyork.com
Fat Cat7 of 11
Diamonds are a girl's—and a cat's—best friend. Make your tabby sparkle in this brilliant Swarovski crystal encrusted collar.
SHOP NOW: Crystal cat collar, $195, diamonddogs.us
Bow Wow!8 of 11
Want to know what your dog is really thinking? No More Woof is a cutting-edge gadget that aims to use micro computing and EEG to analyze animal thought patterns and translate them to human language through a loud speaker. The futuristic tech toy is still a working prototype so pre-order at your own risk.
SHOP NOW: The NMW Superior, $1,200, nomorewoof.com
Fine Dining9 of 11
Inspired by Louis XIV, this Ecuelle Royale dog food bowl is made from 24-carat gold and features fleur-de-lis detailing, a symbol of true French royalty.
SHOP NOW: Gilded Gold Dog Bowl, $4,000, puppydeparis.bigcartel.com
The Cat's Meow10 of 11
Give your cat the ultimate pampering experience with this device that uses sculpted textures and surfaces to massage paws, teeth and gums. Slip your kitty a little extra something with the special built-in catnip slot.
SHOP NOW: Catit Design Senses Massage Center, $11, amazon.com
Remote Control11 of 11
OK, this one's more for you than for your pet: The stylish feeder can be operated through a smartphone app—which means you can feed your pet from wherever you are. What's more, you can monitor your pet's calorie intake to avoid overfeeding.
SHOP NOW: Petnet Smartfeeder, $199, petnet.io
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession