The Ultimate Flower Power Lookbook
- Next1 of 12Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next2 of 12Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next3 of 12Photo by Richard Powers
- Previous Next4 of 12Photo by Roger Davies
- Previous Next5 of 12Photo by Richard Powers
- Previous Next6 of 12Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next7 of 12Photo by William Waldron
- Previous Next8 of 12Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next9 of 12Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next10 of 12Photo by Simon Upton
- Previous Next11 of 12Photo by Roger Davies
- Previous Next12 of 12Photo by William Waldron
- The Ultimate Flower Power LookbookNate Berkus' Tips For How to Set a Table
- Designers' Favorite Florists from Around the Country
- What Julianne Moore Can't Live Without
- 15 One-of-a-Kind Kitchens
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- Ellen DeGeneres's relaxing ranch retreat
- The ultimate guide to stress-free parties
- Outrageous wedding cakes, favors, venues & more
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Ka-Bloom!1 of 12
By ELLE DECOR
No matter the weather, these spaces are blossoming year-round, thanks to floral fabrics, wall coverings, and furnishings.
Flower Pop2 of 12
In Jeanine Lobell and Anthony Edwards Manhattan home, the games area features an artwork by Jean-François Debongnie, the chairs are upholstered in a Designers Guild fabric, and the tree sculpture is a C. Jeré piece; the vases are by Robert Kuo, and the rugs are Chinese Art Deco.
Seamless Florals3 of 12
The walls and sofa in this dressing room are covered in a Manuel Canovas cotton, and the light fixture is French; the antique armchair is upholstered in a Clarence House fabric, and the carpet is by Papachristidis.
ON ELLE DECOR: 21 Celebrity Bedroom Designs
Green Thumb4 of 12
In the Tampa, Florida, home of Allison and Robby Adams, decorator Nate Berkus used silk wall panels by de Gournay to create a whimsical look in a girl’s bedroom. The Italian light fixture is from the 1960s.
French Florals5 of 12
The dressing room’s cabinet is 19th-century French.
Floral Canopy6 of 12
For a young girl’s bedroom, designer Katie Ridder uses a floral cotton by Muriel Brandolini for the walls, bed curtains, pillows, and fanciful canopy.
Dark & Dramatic7 of 12
In this Manhattan foyer a hand-painted wall covering by de Gournay adorns the wall, the antique French mirror is from Bijan Royal, and the rug is by Stark.
ON ELLE DECOR: The Most Fashionable Rooms of the Week
Mixed Bouquet8 of 12
When guests arrive at her Long Island home, glamour girl Veronica Beard ensconces them in a bower-like bedroom where a jungle-flower floral pops against walls clad in an overscale damask print. More blossoms dapple the D. Porthault bedlinens, while the diamond-pattern carpet recalls classic garden trellises.
Hint of Blue9 of 12
The dressing room in the Manhattan apartment of Estée Lauder creative director Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer is a tribute to her grandmother’s signature style—including Estée’s favorite blue-and-white color scheme and Gracie wall coverings. The chandelier is by Baguès, and the circa-1970 desk is by Gabriella Crespi.
A Floral Foyer10 of 12
Hoteliers Kit and Tim Kemp papered the foyer of their London townhouse in a vivid floral by Bennison. The longcase clock is Swedish.
Shiny & Bright11 of 12
In Cynthia Rowley's dining area's chairs, banquette, and bolsters are covered in a Cole & Son cotton; the wall covering was designed by Rowley and produced by Flavor Paper.
Garden Walls12 of 12
Hand-painted floral wallpaper by Gracie is the star of the show in Marjorie Gubelmann’s Manhattan dining room; an ormolu-and-cut-glass chandelier hangs above the mahogany dining table, and the Venetian mirrors are from a Paris flea market.
ON ELLE DECOR: How to Set a Table with Nate Berkus
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession