The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
Perfectly Imperfect: The minute you bring home something that needs to stay pristine in order to stay attractive, you're asking for trouble—where do you think plastic covers for furniture came from? A chic, distressed leather chair has much more staying power than must-be-starched-at-all-times window treatments.
Works of Art: Keep your home looking eternally up-to-date by making sure you love every piece of art on your walls—regardless of what's trendy.
Tech Support: The more you invest in furniture to support your current tech toys, the more you'll have to give up when the newest TV, computer or sound system comes out. Instead of clunky media cabinets, look for a sleek armoire that can be easily repurposed elsewhere in your home.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession