Micro-sized! Teeny-tiny home decor
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of MASH Studios
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Moleskin
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of the MoMa Store
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Fred Flare
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Hammacher Schlemmer
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Muji
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Enchanting Garden Art
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of the Metropolitan Art Museum Store
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Fred Flare
Small Wonders1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
From a palm-size umbrella to itty-bitty journals, these pint-size finds will inspire and delight you.
Tiny Dining2 of 11
"Table for two" just got a whole lot cozier. This wall-mounted unit measures 30 inches by 30 inches, letting you dine-a-deux without taking up a lot of room.
SHOP NOW: Wall-mounted table, $420
Note to Self3 of 11
Jot down big ideas any time they come to you with these tiny journals (only 2 inches by 4 inches) that will fit into any bag or back pocket.
SHOP NOW: Moleskin Volant Mini Plain Notebook, $6 (set of two)
Sound Off4 of 11
This 3-inch sustainable-wood cube is a powerful wireless speaker system delivering sound up to 30 feet.
SHOP NOW: Vers 1Q sound system, $119
Bright Idea5 of 11
Use this modern candleholder, actually an LED lamp, as a flashlight or nightlight. The 6.25-inch find provides four hours of full light and 100 hours of reduced light,
SHOP NOW: Lumiere lamp, $150
Garden Party6 of 11
Made from repurposed wine bottles and sustainable materials, this tiny terrarium (8 inches by 3 inches) only needs to be misted every couple days.
SHOP NOW: Mini Sedum Terrarium, $38
Shower Power7 of 11
Small enough to fit in your pocket, this automatic umbrella is the answer to never getting caught in the rain. Pop it open in a pinch—it expands to standard size.
SHOP NOW: The world's smallest automatic umbrella, $30
Cityscape8 of 11
New York City shrinks down to a wooden block set. Chic enough to display, the collection includes iconic structures like the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty.
SHOP NOW: New York in a Box, $15
Surf's Up!9 of 11
Need a little inspiration when skies are gray? This mini beach scene (7 inches long) should do the trick.
SHOP NOW: Mini Zen Beach, $26
Picture This10 of 11
Inspired by the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Fabergé collection, this trio of frames has old world appeal, ideal for displaying vintage family photos. .
SHOP NOW: Miniature frames, $80 (set of three)
Petite Polishes11 of 11
Made by the Crayola crayon company, mini polishes in the company's signature shades will bring back memories of coloring to your heart's content. Each bottle is .07 ounces.
SHOP NOW: Crayola mini nail polish set, $5
NEXT ON GLO: What Should Kate Middleton Put On Her Baby Registry?
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession