Tools for Unlocking Your Potential
- Next1 of 11Oliver Rossi/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Omega Juicers
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Neat
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of PEAR
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Pottery Barn
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Samsung
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Sferra
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Amazon
- Tools for Unlocking Your PotentialMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Better Than Ever1 of 11
By Amy Elisa Keith
When you're running to and from work, stopping along the way to catch the kids' ballet recitals and lacrosse games, it can seem as if the days, weeks and months just whiz by. Instead of slowing down, become more efficient with ten life-changing tools to unleash a more in-control and confident you.
Feel Better2 of 11
Don't skip out on the nutrients your body needs just because you're on the go 24/7. Make fresh juices in the morning with this top-of-the-line machine, and also treat your family to freshly ground nut butter and even soy milk.
SHOP NOW: Omega 8004 Nutrician Center Juicer, $260
Accessorize Better3 of 11
There's no excuse for leaving the house without a little something sparkly. Dress up even your casual apparel with a fun necklace or a pair of gold hoops by keeping them accessible in this jewelry box.
SHOP NOW: Andover Jewelry Box, $99
Work Better4 of 11
Carve out a space of your own for getting work projects done and handling household duties. Bills will be easier to pay (well, slightly) when you're doing them on a desk of your own instead of the kitchen table.
SHOP NOW: Bluelounge Studio Desk, $665
Manage Better5 of 11
Corral the chaos of receipts, notes and important papers by scanning them all with NeatDesk, which converts them into computer files for safekeeping. Scan up to 50 documents at a time for an easy, time-saving solution.
SHOP NOW: NeatDesk for Mac, $400
Train Better6 of 11
Make each moment of your hourlong workout count by exercising intelligently. Pear Square One is a heart rate monitor and training system that coaches you through the routine and measures your body's response.
SHOP NOW: Pear Square One, $250
Organize Better7 of 11
Stay on top of to-do's by jotting them down on this wooden chalkboard. You'll never miss a dentist appointment again.
SHOP NOW: Laidley Wall-Mount Entryway Chalkboard, $249
Communicate Better8 of 11
Keep in touch with friends, swap photos and update your Facebook page instantly with an all-in-one tablet and phone. Plus, when the kids get antsy, they can watch movies on it too.
SHOP NOW: Samsung Galaxy Note, price varies
Unwind Better9 of 11
Take 20 minutes of "me time" at night to relax and chill out. Prepare some chamomile and ginger tea in this elegant teapot for one.
SHOP NOW: Donna Karan Lenox Porcelain Touch Teapot, $80
Sleep Better10 of 11
Get the full eight hours that you deserve by ditching those old sheets for a crisp, new pair. The season change is a perfect time to bring in this set of Egyptian cotton sheets in a delightfully calming pattern.
SHOP NOW: Peter Som for Sferra "Wainscott" Bedding, from $26
Live Better11 of 11
Reflect on the simple insights that you've gathered throughout your life, and figure out how to apply them every day of the week. To guide you along the way, author Lori Deschene's book of "tiny wisdoms" helps you avoid burnouts and live a more fulfilling life.