- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of Paper-Source.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Neenaslighting.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of 20x200.com
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of DesignPublic.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of ReplacementsLtd.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of UnicaHome.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of BranchHome.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of DashandAlbert.com
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of rubylane.com
- Gimme ShelterMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Top 10 Interior Design Sites To Bookmark1 of 9
By Deborah Goldstein
Here are nine home decor sites that offer some of the most unique wares on the web. Papersource.com is a bonanza of stationery, wrapping, crafts and quirky gifts.
NeenasLighting.com2 of 9
Choose from thousands of lighting options. You’ll find everything from a show-stopping crystal chandelier to a chic simple table lamp with a linen shade.
20x200.com3 of 9
Score some quality, affordable artwork by emerging artists. The site introduces 2 prints weekly, starting at $20 for an 8x10. The higher the price, the larger – and more limited – the print.
DesignPublic.com4 of 9
Shop cool, contemporary home accessories including baby gear that’s cute, but not precious, and whimsical, modern textiles — think bedding, wallpaper, rugs and more.
Replacements.com5 of 9
Was your china pattern discontinued? Fear not. This site carries 13 million pieces in more than 300,000 patterns, including china, stoneware, crystal, glassware, silver and more.
UnicaHome.com6 of 9
Here you'll find stylish accessories, from a sleek stainless steel bulletin board to an eye-popping ceramic planter, by celebrated international brands, including Alessi, Staub and Vitra.
BranchHome.com7 of 9
At this emporium for all things eco-friendly, recent finds include floor mats made of recycled leather belts, organic cotton pillows, and salt and pepper shakers crafted from reclaimed wood.
DashandAlbert.com8 of 9
Browse rugs in all sizes, materials, and styles, including indoor/outdoor picks and fun graphic prints. They’re sturdy, affordable, and “dog-tested.” (The company was named after two furry friends.)
RubyLane.com9 of 9
A virtual flea market, this site has thousands of collectibles and antiques. Snag everything from a vintage Arts & Crafts foot stool to a pair of French opera glasses sure to beautify any bookcase.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession