- NextWant It!1 of 10Courtesy of Paper-Source.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Neenaslighting.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of 20x200.com
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of DesignPublic.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of ReplacementsLtd.com
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of UnicaHome.com
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of BranchHome.com
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Plumparty.com
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of DashandAlbert.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of rubylane.com
- Gimme ShelterMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Top 10 Interior Design Sites To Bookmark1 of 10
By Deborah Goldstein
Here are ten home decor sites that offer some of the most unique wares on the web. Paper-Source.com is a bonanza of stationery, wrapping, crafts and quirky gifts.
SHOP THE SITE: Paper Doll Parade Notecard Set, $15
NeenasLighting.com2 of 10
Choose from thousands of lighting options. You’ll find everything from a show-stopping crystal chandelier to a chic simple table lamp with a linen shade.
SHOP THE SITE: Devo oval table lamp, $138
20x200.com3 of 10
Score some quality, affordable artwork by emerging artists. The site introduces 2 prints weekly, starting at $20 for an 8x10. The higher the price, the larger – and more limited – the print.
SHOP THE SITE: “Contact High” by Jeff Lewis, $20
DesignPublic.com4 of 10
Shop cool, contemporary home accessories including baby gear that’s cute, but not precious, and whimsical, modern textiles — think bedding, wallpaper, rugs and more.
SHOP THE SITE: DwellStudio Baby Crib Bedding, starting at $34
Replacements.com5 of 10
Was your china pattern discontinued? Fear not. This site carries 13 million pieces in more than 300,000 patterns, including china, stoneware, crystal, glassware, silver and more.
SHOP THE SITE: Wedgewood China, $120 (5-piece setting)
UnicaHome.com6 of 10
Here you'll find stylish accessories, from a sleek stainless steel bulletin board to an eye-popping ceramic planter, by celebrated international brands, including Alessi, Staub and Vitra.
SHOP THE SITE: Rimini Blu Planters by Bitossi, $29
BranchHome.com7 of 10
At this emporium for all things eco-friendly, recent finds include floor mats made of recycled leather belts, organic cotton pillows, and salt and pepper shakers crafted from reclaimed wood.
SHOP THE SITE: Wood Salt + Pepper Shakers, $56
PlumParty.com8 of 10
Need ideas for your kid’s circus-themed birthday or a parents-only wine tasting? This site offers one-stop shopping for nearly any event. Choose from dozens of party themes and personalize your supplies.
SHOP THE SITE: Wine-Tasting Kit, $13
DashandAlbert.com9 of 10
Browse rugs in all sizes, materials, and styles, including indoor/outdoor picks and fun graphic prints. They’re sturdy, affordable, and “dog-tested.” (The company was named after two furry friends.)
SHOP THE SITE: Plain Tin Slate Rug, $58
RubyLane.com10 of 10
A virtual flea market, this site has thousands of collectibles and antiques. Snag everything from a vintage Arts & Crafts foot stool to a pair of French opera glasses sure to beautify any bookcase.
SHOP THE SITE: French Opera Glasses, $135
- 19 Unusual Beauty Tips That Make Life Easier
- 6 Parties Everyone Should Know How to Throw
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Infidelity Questions With No Easy Answers
- What's Your Living Room Style?
- 13 Most Inspiring Biker Babes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession