Trend Alert Indigo Home Accents
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Design Within Reach
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Le Creuset
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of A+R Store
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of See Jane Work
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Trina Turk
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Trend Alert Indigo Home AccentsMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
In The Navy1 of 13
By Emili Vesilind
Having the blues can be a good thing—when it comes to home decor, that is. Deep, saturated indigo is popping up in furnishings and home wares this season in a major way. Check out some of our favorite true-blue accents.
Bowled Over2 of 13
Handmade in France, this beveled glass bowl is perfect for pecans, caramels or even a clutch of colorful marbles.
SHOP NOW: Baccarat Mille Nuits Bowl, $175
Dish It Out3 of 13
The deep sea-hued glaze on these folksy-chic ceramics dates back to 1955, when Italy's fabled Bitossi Ceramics launched. The Rimini Blue design is equally vintage.
SHOP NOW: Bitossi Ceramics in Rimini Blu, from $40
Captain's Chair4 of 13
Juxtaposing classical lines with nautical colors, Crate & Barrel's Carly Chair is a design contradiction that absolutely works.
SHOP NOW: Carly Chair With Cobalt Blue Frame, $765
Good Service5 of 13
Why live with boring flatware? Recalibrate your kitchen hues with blue-handled utensils.
SHOP NOW: Ginkgo Le Prix 44-piece Flatware Set, $85
Throw Down6 of 13
Add a touch of '70s cool to any room with Jonathan Adler's psychedelic-feeling throw rug.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Figure 8 Throw, $595
Gone To Pot7 of 13
Le Creuset's French Oven is already legendary, and in Franco blue, it also adds a pop of color to your kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Le Creuset 4 1/2 Quart Round French Oven, $215
Blue Streak8 of 13
Have you ever seen a prettier dish mat? We haven't. Form follows function in this innovative dish dryer, which was inspired by geographical contour lines.
SHOP NOW: Royal VKB & Jorre Van Ast's Geo Dish Drainer, $48
Between The Lines9 of 13
Ditch the dull Steno pads and scribble in style with this cute nautical-lined notebook.
SHOP NOW: See Jane Work Lined Notebook, $8
Blue Plate Special10 of 13
An Asian-inspired floral graphic gets the Danish dish treatment in this charming set of appetizer plates.
SHOP NOW: Target Blue Floral Porcelain Assorted Appetizer Plate Set, $10
Icy Cube11 of 13
Trina Turk reinterprets classic Scandinavian design with this decor-friendly throw pillow.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk Rustic Pillow, $138
Sway Back12 of 13
This armless chair takes a page from fashion's runways, where ikat fabrics have been cropping up the past several seasons.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Slipper Chair in Indigo Ikat, $329
Rest Easy13 of 13
Southwest motifs marry serene blues in this eye-popping linen set. Pair it with white walls for a crisp, clean-feeling bedroom.
SHOP NOW: Z Gallerie Zuri Sea Bedding, $150