Unlikely Design Icon: Confectioner
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Courtesy of Core Bamboo
- Previous Next3 of 18Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 18Natasha Lee
- Previous Next5 of 18Courtesy of Finnish Design Shop
- Previous Next6 of 18Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next7 of 18Courtesy of Etsy
- Previous Next8 of 18Courtesy of Koskela
- Previous Next9 of 18Courtesy of C. Wonder
- Previous Next10 of 18Courtesy of Zhush
- Previous Next11 of 18Courtesy of Kvadrat Maharam
- Previous Next12 of 18Courtesy of Gretel Home
- Previous Next13 of 18Courtesy of Sweet Lulu
- Previous Next14 of 18Courtesy of Smock Paper
- Previous Next15 of 18Courtesy of Envirosax
- Previous Next16 of 18Courtesy of Dylan's Candy Bar
- Previous Next17 of 18Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next18 of 18Courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
The-Confectioner_vo21 of 18
Color Me Happy2 of 18
Make every meal a happy one by setting the table with these vibrant utensils. With almost a dozen color options, you can mix and match to up the fun.
SHOP NOW: Three-Piece Modern Cutlery Set, $9
Star Burst3 of 18
Gadgets embrace this season's sweet trend too. Secure your overworked tablet in these punchy cases.
SHOP NOW: Riviera iPad Case, $198
Batter Up4 of 18
Unleash your inner Betty Crocker with durable gingham spatulas that will make stirring and mixing a cinch.
SHOP NOW: Sur La Table Gingham Spatulas, $10
Minty Fresh5 of 18
Replace your basic plastic pitcher with this delightful pastel update.
SHOP NOW: Stelton Vacuum Jug, $89
Fruit Stand6 of 18
Orange-flavored gumballs must have been the inspiration for this stacked glass lamp.
SHOP NOW: Fruiteria Base, $298
Sprinkle, Sprinkle7 of 18
Like the lace-inspired serviettes found under delicate teacakes, this doily confetti is the ultimate in frilly fete decor.
SHOP NOW: White Paper Doily Confetti, $3
Table Manners8 of 18
The hint of neon on the connectors of this solid pine table offers an unexpected dash of candy color.
SHOP NOW: Koskela PBS Table, price varies
Candy Striper9 of 18
Store precious studs or rings in these cheery nesting bowls.
SHOP NOW: Stripe Nesting Bowls, $58
Sweet as Pie10 of 18
A slice of key lime or a deep-dish apple treat can be stylishly served atop this polka-dotted pie server.
SHOP NOW: Swiss Dot Pie Server, $20
31 Flavors11 of 18
Resembling a city skyline dipped in sorbet, this fabric makes the dreamiest drapery or bedspread.
SHOP NOW: Kvadrat Maharam Fabric in Skyline Colour 556, price varies
Golden Ticket12 of 18
The delicate gilded rims of these ceramic cups call to mind a chocolate candy wrapper.
SHOP NOW: Flawed Gold-Plated Set of Cups, $139
Got Milk?13 of 18
What's a delicious dessert without a glass of ice-cold milk? Pair chocolate chip cookies with one of these vintage dairy bottles.
SHOP NOW: Farmstand Milk Bottle, $30
Variety Pack14 of 18
This two-sided gift wrap looks good enough to eat.
SHOP NOW: Sorbet Wrap Two-Pack, $8
Tasty Tote15 of 18
Get the kids in on this month's yummy trend with an eco-friendly tote—sugar rush not included.
SHOP NOW: Sweet Treats Envirosax, $9
Sweet Ride16 of 18
Take your tyke for a stroll down Candy Land Lane in a rainbow-printed buggy. You'll both be the envy of the sandbox set.
SHOP NOW: Dylan's Candy Bar Maclaren Stroller, $150
Top Star17 of 18
Keep stashes of cinnamon, flour and sugar secure (and safe from sticky fingers) in color-topped containers.
SHOP NOW: Chalkboard Spice Jar, $10
Cookie Monster18 of 18
Irresistible treats are on dazzling display in these beautiful glass jars. Dieting divas, beware!
SHOP NOW: Apothecary Jars, from $40
NEXT ON GLO: Sorbet-Inspired Fashion