Unlikely Style Icon: Cowgirl
- Next1 of 14Harold M. Lambert/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Napa Style
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Rebecca Ray Designs
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Rebecca Ray designs
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Velocity Art & Design
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Velocity Art & Design
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of Z Gallerie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Sur La Table
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of Publique Shop
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of Rebecca Ray Designs
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of 2Modern
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of World Market
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of 2Modern
- Unlikely Style Icon: CowgirlMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Yee-Haw!1 of 14
By Amy Elisa Keith
From farm animal appliqués to Wild West pillows, this month there's a new trend in town. Even city-slickers will welcome a bit of this cowgirl trend into their sleek, urban homes.
Homeward Bound2 of 14
Whimsical wall hooks inspired by classic weathervanes are great transitional pieces for a winter-to-spring celebration.
SHOP NOW: Weathervane Wall Hooks, $12
Pretty as a Picture3 of 14
Plush down-insert pillows are covered with cotton cloth and display vintage black-and-white images from Rebecca Ray Design's antique photo archive.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Inspired Pillow from Rebecca Ray, $165
Horsing Around4 of 14
Host a themed dinner featuring this month’s unlikely style icon and set your table with these paper placemats to up the fun.
SHOP NOW: Disposable Placemats, $29
Farm Fresh5 of 14
Serve your loved ones breakfast in bed atop this over-sized tray.
SHOP NOW: Simrin Farmyard Large Rectangular Cow Tray, $116
Home to Roost6 of 14
Naturally decorative acorns will add rustic charm wherever you place them.
SHOP NOW: Roost Harvest Acorn, $17
Near and Deer7 of 14
Mount this heavyweight aluminum table beside your sofa. With elegant antler-like legs, it's ideal for the style hunter.
SHOP NOW: Antler Aluminum Table, $249
Milking It8 of 14
With an embossed dairy cow on one side and the words “Absolutely Pure Milk” on the other, this retro bottle is a fun addition to any kitchen.
SHOP NOW: Hermetic Milk Bottle, $13
Cooped Up9 of 14
Tote your household cleaning products or bath essentials in this chic basket woven out of chicken wire.
SHOP NOW: Woven Wire Tote All, $29
Touch Wood10 of 14
Gracefully curved edges help give these wood trays a sophisticated, modern edge.
SHOP NOW: Publique Living Mply Wooden Trays, from $50
Blazing Saddles11 of 14
The Napkin Ring Collection showcases custom-made glass and brass bridle rosettes with a horizontal loop on the reverse side, designed with vintage images of mares.
SHOP NOW: Disposable Matching Napkin Rings, $150
Sure Winner12 of 14
This rustic thoroughbred pillow is made from 100% jute with leather piping and is a great throw for your library or leather couch. Seabiscuit would be proud.
SHOP NOW: Thomaspaul Thoroughbred Pillow, from $70
Cool Drink13 of 14
As if plucked form some middle-of-nowhere town in the Wild West, this decanter and tumbler set with willow holder exudes quaint and bare-bones appeal.
SHOP NOW: 8-Piece Decanter and Tumblers Set with Willow Holder, $20
Easy Rider14 of 14
This double grand wall sconce has a subtle hint of cowgirl with the iron curling and raw cotton shades. We love how understated yet on-trend they are.
SHOP NOW: Bover Avani Grande Double Wall Sconce, from $949