Unlikely Design Icon: Zookeeper
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Michele Varian
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of Gretel Home
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Jayson Home & Garden
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Serena & Lily
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Gretel Home
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Les Indiennes
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Michele Varian
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Michele Varian
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Michele Varian
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Horchow
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Daum
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Spoon Sisters
- Unlikely Design Icon: ZookeeperMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Zookeeper_v01a1 of 15
Primal Instinct2 of 15
By Amy Elisa Keith
Whether mounted on a wall or serving high tea, this fantastical tray is sure to be a conversation starter.
SHOP NOW: Cornelius Tray, $245
Run With The Bulls3 of 15
Use the unmatched strength of this acrylic bull to hold up your biggest books.
SHOP NOW: Bull Bookends, $385
Last One Standing4 of 15
Thomas Paul’s cotton tea towel features a glorious interpretation of the bird synonymous with the Sunshine State.
SHOP NOW: Miami Tea Towel, $20
Big Game5 of 15
Whether you hunt or not, this mount of the South African gazelle is a stunning addition to any mantle or library wall.
SHOP NOW: Springbok Trophy, $225
Up The Wall6 of 15
Rather than use typical cartoon animal art, adorn the nursery walls with culturally chic screen prints like this hip bird.
SHOP NOW: Indian Animal Art, $198
Home To Roost7 of 15
Perch this neon pigeon light in your garden patio for a modern invasion of these urban birds.
SHOP NOW: Pigeon Light in Pink, $114
Give Me Butterflies8 of 15
Fill your bathroom with the radiance of golden butterflies using this delicate shower curtain.
SHOP NOW: Curtain Papillon in Gold, from $224
On Guard9 of 15
Made from sustainable bamboo, this owl mobile is a hoot. Any child would adore it hanging over their crib.
SHOP NOW: Owl Mobile, $64
Two Of A Kind10 of 15
Though they usually roam the wild alone, these moose look great as a pair of salt and pepper shakers.
SHOP NOW: Moose Salt & Pepper, $65
The Lion King11 of 15
This sterling silver flatware will add a regal note to your next dinner party.
SHOP NOW: Lion Flatware, $250
Planet Of The Apes12 of 15
Move and reconfigure the beech wood and elastic-band gorilla for an interactive toy that you don't have to worry your kids will break.
SHOP NOW: Wood Gorilla, $98
Trunk Show13 of 15
Transport yourself to India with this eye-catching needlepoint rug that features marching elephants and a colorful floral motif.
SHOP NOW: Elephant March Rug, from $829
Weighty Business14 of 15
Although the hippo is actually one of the most ferocious animals, this paperweight is harmless and helpful.
SHOP NOW: Daum Hippo Paperweight, $560
Monkey Business15 of 15
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. These carved soaps make for a cheeky addition to your guest bathroom.
SHOP NOW: Monkey Soap, $22
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession